i went and looked a 240z

NastyNate

Jun 21, 2007
SA,TX
Hm, I guess I'm not that picky when it comes to grammar on the net. I just assume everyone is an idiot until shown otherwise. While i try not to type like an idiot myself I just expect it since I know nothing of others on here.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
I understood it and I'll comment on the content (I have a LOT of IRC under my belt, and it gets VERY garbled....so I can understand damn near anyone...)

Hydrogen boosting works great, and will see a good amount of effeciency gained from it. Diesel with hydrogen boosting works great...

suprabad

Coitus Non Circum
Jul 12, 2005
Down Like A Clown Charley Brown
Poodles said:
Hydrogen boosting works great, and will see a good amount of effeciency gained from it. Diesel with hydrogen boosting works great...

The Hydrogen-Boost System is a gas mileage enhancement system based on the main component, an on-board hydrogen gas generator.

Hydrogen, in combinations with other electrolyzed gases (actually Brown’s gas), introduced into the intake manifold of your engine, will accelerate the flame spread during combustion, thereby getting more of the vaporized fuel to combust during the initial part of the power stroke. The benefits of the addition of Hydrogen in an internal combustion engine, including a diesel engine have been well researched and documented.

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
Aside from the hyrogen-erator, I assume you would need a compressor/pump to run it up to the manifold, and some type of nozzle injector to the mani?
Also, how do you safely pump hydrogen, without worrying about spark?

SevenMKIII

No more Supra no more fun
Jan 13, 2007
Central IL
Hydrogen aside, what is a 90 year old farmer doing with a 240z, a 93 MR2, and a hydrogen-powered Thunderbird, all of which reside in a field lol. :biglaugh:

BJ91T

Aug 28, 2006
Baton Rouge LA
................................................................................................................................................................................................................

There those should compensate for the periods that were left out in this thread Kthnxbye

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
My best friend is dyslexic, this guy types like a Harvard English professor =]

What a kickass old man. That's some really great stuff

flubyux2

Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
Apr 2, 2005
st. pete, fl
www.myspace.com
actually, ford produced a slew of flex-fuel vehicles in the 90's. some of which run on CNG, which would be quite capable of running on hydrogen. there is a guy in town who took one of those CNG motors and put it in his round-nose thunderbird. its got a procharger on it too or something. nice guy, a little weird though. i think the motor actually came from a service truck from a fuel supplier, liek the guys who come and refill your Propane or Natural Gas tanks that heat your homes. the trucks run off the gas since its cheaper and easier for them than gasoline.

Junior

Jul 2, 2006
Ontario, Canada
OneJoeZee said:
Yes, it really does. If someone doesn't care enough about their post to write it with correct grammar and spelling, why should I care enough to read it and give an intelligent response?

Spelling errors and typos happen but blatant disregard of any effort to write something that even remotely resembles intelligent thought is... well, dumb.

I agree 100%. I also feel that this should extend to many of the acronyms that we commonly use. stuff like "that's ftw" is equally juvenile. We're not 12 year olds text messaging each other on cell phones guys.

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Sunnyvale, CA
jefflange.ca
True as that may be, generally speaking I like to post things like that to poke fun at people who use it seriously. Like when I type an intelligent post, and follow it with some random IRC-like 12-year old statement. All that aside, I'd much prefer it if everyone just typed properly.

kekez, lol.