I need to know if this 1jz is worth the money!

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
To be noted here, is the fact that the swap has already been done! That will save someone the trouble of all the headaches (or all the fun) of making it work. The money and time you save there, will be what you need to put into making the rest of the car a good car. Just make sure he has worked out all the small problems already. My guess is no, and that's why he is selling.

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
ForcedTorque said:
To be noted here, is the fact that the swap has already been done! That will save someone the trouble of all the headaches (or all the fun) of making it work. The money and time you save there, will be what you need to put into making the rest of the car a good car. Just make sure he has worked out all the small problems already. My guess is no, and that's why he is selling.

I agree here, there's no telling what he did when doing the conversion or how he did it for that matter. Did he know what he was doing? Does he have all the right sensors and installed correctly? Sure the engin looks bolted down right, but the price of the car all depends on it's driveability (if if will even drive for that matter). Not to mention the body work (mine's just as bad if not worse, but i got a good deal ;) ).