I NEED A MK3 SUPRA!!! Eugene, OR

Joker Fuel

Jul 16, 2006
Bend, OR
somebody at work told me there is a 89+ 5 speed turbo on a lot off w11th ave. asking price was like 3000, and it runs GOOD.

test pilot

Developing video games
Jul 3, 2005
Eugene, OR
i'm glad to see a Supra following in Eugene since it looks like i may be relocating there. What's the situation with the cops over there? I hear they're complete meatwads when it comes to the speed limit.

cwapface

Supernerd
Mar 30, 2005
Eugene, OR
www.dylanwiggins.com
not to derail, but if you don't give the cops a reason to pull you over, they generally leave you alone. I've been running with clear signals, no front plate, and speeding for over a year with no problems whereas my notorious street racing friend will get loud exhaust tickets everywhere he goes

Supra Andrew

Nov 25, 2005
Springfield
Well i am just reaching the end of my 6 month suspension, the cops seemed to have known my last supra.
Anyways do you have anymore info on where or what lot the 89+ 5spd supra is on w11th?

Joker Fuel

Jul 16, 2006
Bend, OR
at least for exhaust noise, they leave you alone as long as you drive nice, they followed me around for the first 6month or so but they seem to know my car now since they dont even look at me anymore

Supra Andrew

Nov 25, 2005
Springfield
I checked out the one everybody's been telling me about on wst11 and I think its just a bit to much to spend on an NA. If I do end up getting an NA I'll have to find a gte motor for it, so its gotta be a cheap NA.
But thanks everybody

Dell67

allimportendsupra
Nov 22, 2006
portland,or
in need for turbo? well yes i do no of a 89-90 perfect body pearl white,perfect blue cloth,turbo five spd,new head gasket and other work sitting in a mechanics lot for two years comes w/title.the dude abandend it. i used to work their talked to don the other day $1600-$1800.oakgrove oregon.

IHI-RHC7

"The Boss"
Apr 1, 2005
Oregon
Do you have Don's number so we could talk to him about it? Also, do you know how many miles are on it?
Thanks,
Jake (Andrew's brother in-law)

Joker Fuel

Jul 16, 2006
Bend, OR
Supra Andrew said:
I checked out the one everybody's been telling me about on wst11 and I think its just a bit to much to spend on an NA. If I do end up getting an NA I'll have to find a gte motor for it, so its gotta be a cheap NA.
But thanks everybody

ya i just finally saw that car.. 4k for an maroon NA is lil more than bit too much lol...

thread jack

Hey Jake you think i can stop by your place sometime in the next couple weeks to pick up those adapters? give me a good time and i'll try to trek out there

speed

Gone. Email me.
May 27, 2006
not here
www.timduganphotography.com
my exhaust is stupid loud, seriously... i've been around race cars for a dozen years, and the supra is just too much for a road car. BUT, i've been pulled over half a dozen times in corvallis, where dare i say the cops are WAY more nasty, but never once have I gotten a ticket or been cited for the volume of my exhuast. Just drive smartly in town, and open it up out of town on the backroads and you'll be fine.

RHDMK3

that's it!
Sep 30, 2006
Salem, Oregon
speed dodici said:
my exhaust is stupid loud, seriously... i've been around race cars for a dozen years, and the supra is just too much for a road car. BUT, i've been pulled over half a dozen times in corvallis, where dare i say the cops are WAY more nasty, but never once have I gotten a ticket or been cited for the volume of my exhuast. Just drive smartly in town, and open it up out of town on the backroads and you'll be fine.

Corvallis city cops are FTL!!! Matter of fact, so is the whole Benton Country Sherriff's Dep't!