I must be on a 5 year cycle (wheels)

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
For the first 5 years I owned my 89 I kept the sawblades. Then I went to the TT Supra rims with a custom white paint job. This past saturday those rims were sold and the next time you see my Supra it will never look like this again.

redrock1.jpg

The rims are staying in the NW though so I'm sure I'll see them again soon. I actually miss them already as they were perfect for the MkIII.

I have new rims waiting to go on the car but for now it will sit on jack stands.

:(

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
Do you have a hi-res version of that pic, Keith? If so, I'd love a new desktop :D

Your car is exactly what I want in another Supra. I want a white/white MK3 as a DD... I've always loved the look of your car. Can't wait to see the new wheels!

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
Exterior mods in this picture include the Kaminari/Erebuni side skirts, the Bomex 3-hole front lip, the YSR vented headlight cover, and a modified stock 89+ nose to cut out the fins, remove the license plate dimple, and remove the nose badge. Front turn signal lights replaced with Euro half orange half clear lights and side indicators replaced with the "bubble" lights - side markers also rewired to blink with turn signals.

A couple of items on that list will also be changing for the next time you see my Supra on the road. :)

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
details / teaser on the new rolling gear? :)

car is super hot keith. yours is one of the cars that has had me considering the swap from bomex sides to the kaminari sides :love:

JoeC

Banned
Jul 10, 2006
Vancouver, Washington
Keith did I see you last week (or maybe the week before) traveling I-5 North right after the i-5 bridge (millplain area).. ?? It was a white mk3 with white rims, couldnt tell if it was you or not. U were going faster than my car could accelerate :(

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
JoeC. Couldn't have been me. My Supra has been offline for exactly one year. I came home from SILV05 and parked the car. :)

stanzaspeed. There was a teaser online somewhere... I'm keeping this under wraps for a while.

NJsupraA70. Actually those centercaps were available here in the US.