I just reserved the Halo 3 Legendary Edition!!!

CFSapper

AKA Slient_sniper
Apr 24, 2006
Chilliwack
lol no iv finished it already it was last week but i made a point of going to the local book store to pick it up

it did not disapoint it was very good

PROJECT N00b

XBL: Mkiii DriFt3r
May 22, 2005
honolulu, california
www.myspace.com
i just typed out a whole long thing and now its gone...anyways what i had typed was talking about me not starting the book last night because i was dead tired and then i mentioned about being let into the "ghosts of onyx" club when i finished reading it, and then i said wtf am i talking about BUP22 and i started this halo freakness!!! so then i said, we should start a club here, and the name would be spartan supras, and we would put this under our names SPARTAN (insert month of birth and day here) or we can just put supra spartans under. anyways open to suggestions with the names.

PROJECT N00b

XBL: Mkiii DriFt3r
May 22, 2005
honolulu, california
www.myspace.com
so far, i can say that, when i heard that the SPARTAN III's armor was different from the MJLONIR i knew that they wouldnt last, especially since they werent hand selected like the SPARTAN II's. so since they werent hand selected they were bound to be less serious as the SII's. the positive thing about thier armor is that they have camoflauge, but...the armor has no shield and is very thin, compared to the SII's armor. and so...this makes me sad...SPARTAN II's > SPARTAN III's.

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
MKIII N00b said:
i will, i think im in chapter 7 or 8...not sure, i started to get sleepy...but since i got this far...

does this happen after halo 2? and would the spartan 3's be showing up in halo 3?!

It overlaps Halo 2 and then covers after Halo 2. And you'll just have to finish the book and then draw your own conclusions on who might be showing up in Halo 3.