I just got back from RAPING KMart

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
Skam9685 said:
Tell me do you have a Sega Master System, Atari, Colecovision, Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, Playstation 1 & 2, Nintendo 64, Gameboy, Gameboy color,Gameboy Advance SP, Nintendo DS, PSP and Dreamcast? :naughty:
did, did, no, did, did, no, did & yes, yes, no, no, no, no, no, no

I never knew anyone else with a Sega Master System. One of my favorite games of all time (Bomber Raid) was on that platform. I also used to have an Intellivision.

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
----EDIT----
by the way...when i first skimmed the title I missed the word 'Kmart'...it scared me briefly. LOL

wow...big savings. too bad i'm not planning on making any 300+ dollar purchases or i'd go for it. so i can just print that image? neato. it says it's valid until the 17th... it's only the 15th.

maybe i should use it for x-mas gifts though...

why did you get the coupon??

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
SupraOfDoom said:
I have never heard of such things... the PS3 upscales PS2 games and dvd's so they should all look better or the same. Also the 60 gig doesn't use emulation, it has the PS2's processor as well.

nope, PS2 games look worse on the PS3... same as PS1 games looking worse on PS2

there is tons of proof on the net to show this, and one of the main issues I have with buying one...

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
keep your ps2....or wait for one to show up on craigslist for <$80

my main issue - cost. if i wanted blue-ray...and it had a good system to run one like a normal dedicated unit...sure. but uh...i dunno really. didn't the price come down? i have this impression the xbox is considerably cheaper. maybe thats just because it came onto the market earlier....