I just got back from RAPING KMart

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
Man i just got back from raping KMart

Heres what i did.

Kmart has a promotion (a lot of people dont know about it including a lot of the people who work there so you have to be VERY pushy and talk like you know exactly what is up). You are able to buy $50 Gift Cards for $40 and the GC is still worth the $50. The coupon for this promotion they have behind the customer service center desk. It will say expired on 11/11/07 BUT it still works and you just need to tell them you saw a flyer that said it ended on the 30th of this month instead. and if they refuse ask them to try it and they will see it works ;) KMart is full of crappy employees who dont know shit and probably frankly dont care...so the key here is patience and persistence. I went to a Kmart yesterday and got turned away at the GC promotion. So i just tried another one today ;)

So what i did was buy $400 worth of GCs which with $10 off each one the total for the $400 in GCs was $320. Then i walked back to electronics and grabbed the 40GB PS3 W/ Spiderman 3 Bluray AND NHL08 ($60 value). They rang me up and my total after tax came to $486.60

I gave her the 20% off coupon and the total came down to $406.86.

Then i gave her the $400 in GCs i just bought for $320 and 7 bucks in cash. And walked out.

I bought $487 dollars worth of ps3,spidey bluray, and nhl 08 game for $327 dollars out the damn door!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOT! Steal of the century

Heres the link to the 20% coupon and you can just print it out and if they question is you can tell them it was sent in a coupon email from Kmart. They shouldnt have a problem and if they do just pick another KMart OR simply another register ;)

http://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kmartaz9.jpg

GOOD LUCK! :D

EDIT: By the way... im going to be picking up the Spidey Trilogy on Bluray so if anyone wants the unopened Spiderman 3 Bluray ill sell it for $25 shipped. Its $35 at best buy. PM me.

Last edited:

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
SupraOfDoom said:
40 gig doesnt play ps2 games...

UMMM AND? i didnt buy a ps3 to play shitty ps2 games... i bought to play blurays and ps3 games...

the main games i play are sports games and shooters anyways... and those are all updated pretty much every year.

what ps2 games would i care SO much about playing that i would spend another 100 dollars?

on top of that i can buy a slim ps2 for like 50 bucks off craigslist if i wanted to play ps2 games...

tissimo

Stock is boring :(
Apr 5, 2005
Melbourne, FL
nice.. I'm thinking of doing it with the 80gb.. 499 = 399 after coupon.. if you do your gift card trick even cheaper! (320 + tax)

A

ArthurRitus

Wasn't there an announcement that Metal gear 4 comming out on xbox360 now?

Why do you need a PS3 anymore? lol, that was the only reason why i would have got a ps3.

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
ArthurRitus said:
Wasn't there an announcement that Metal gear 4 comming out on xbox360 now?

Why do you need a PS3 anymore? lol, that was the only reason why i would have got a ps3.
No, lots of rumors, lots of them being dismissed. And there are far more exclusives coming out then just MGS...
shit there is no reason to get a 360 anymore! Everything for 360 ports to PC.

iwannadie

Jul 28, 2006
gilbert, az
suprarx7nut said:
But the ps2 95% of us still ahve plays 'em just fine. ;)

I just end up keeping all my consoles, I cant bring myself to sell them for 40 bucks or whatever. I dont need the 40 bucks that bad and I have like 1million inputs on my TV so I can have them all hooked up at once.

On top of that I read the newest ps3 update ruins most ps2 games visually. No thing beats having the console hooked up, emulation just isnt the same.

iwannadie

Jul 28, 2006
gilbert, az
SupraOfDoom said:
No, lots of rumors, lots of them being dismissed. And there are far more exclusives coming out then just MGS...
shit there is no reason to get a 360 anymore! Everything for 360 ports to PC.

I dont have windows so... yea.

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
iwannadie said:
I just end up keeping all my consoles, I cant bring myself to sell them for 40 bucks or whatever. I dont need the 40 bucks that bad and I have like 1million inputs on my TV so I can have them all hooked up at once.

On top of that I read the newest ps3 update ruins most ps2 games visually. No thing beats having the console hooked up, emulation just isnt the same.
I have never heard of such things... the PS3 upscales PS2 games and dvd's so they should all look better or the same. Also the 60 gig doesn't use emulation, it has the PS2's processor as well.

Skam9685

1992 Honda Prelude SI
Jun 22, 2007
Oldsmar, Florida, United States
iwannadie said:

Tell me do you have a Sega Master System, Atari, Colecovision, Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, Playstation 1 & 2, Nintendo 64, Gameboy, Gameboy color,Gameboy Advance SP, Nintendo DS, PSP and Dreamcast? :naughty:

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
Skam9685 said:
Tell me do you have a Sega Master System, Atari, Colecovision, Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, Playstation 1 & 2, Nintendo 64, Gameboy, Gameboy color,Gameboy Advance SP, Nintendo DS, PSP and Dreamcast? :naughty:

no, yes, no, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, no, no, yes, no