I hate my BANK

Isphius

Supra-less :(
May 30, 2006
long branch
Want to hear a story about wachovia...I deposited 400$ in cash on a friday afternoon. Not that late. I checked online and it was already in there. So i went out and used my debit card all weekend. Spent about 200$ going to a restaurant, movies, got some shoes, gas etc. Check it tuesday morning and im like 450 dollars negative. WTF. 8 overdraft fees. Then, tuesday night, my 400$ reappears!!! I wrote them an email. They said something like, deposits made on friday or saturday may not be available untill after the weekend. Thats fine with me, sorta. But, they deposited the money and then what, took it back out becasue it was too late in the week? And after i bought a bunch of stuff? And they refused to give my money back or remove the overdraft fees. My first problem with this, is why did my card work all those times. My 2nd problem, is why did my money post to the account and then dissappear? My advice is to ditch wachovia as fast as possible because they are straight up thieves. Ive had commerce when i was younger, never had a problem with them, and have bank of america now(got it cause of an offer with my job) and havent had too many problems with them. Nothing thats my not my fault anyway.

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
Never fight for money electronically. go in person and tell them to make it right, and if they don't... either ask for the manager or say "I'd like to arrange the closure of my account" and if they don't flinch go elsewhere and forget about it. be nice but mean business, they want your money ;) :)

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
I've had US bank now for like 9 years I guess....Never had a problem with them in fact they have been awesome to me. Dealing with paypal stuff of over $800 twice now and refunding me my cash when paypal told me to GTFO.