Votes: 37 56.1%
  • Black

Votes: 29 43.9%

• Total voters

Shaneisenahs

Feb 22, 2009
Gainesville, Fl
Well thanks for all the support! hah.
i'm thinking im going to keep it white, just because i feel like either way it will look good and the white is just so much simpler since im hard on cash :(
i also think i will do the rims chrome. it looks sleek if you know what i mean.
personally im a fan of classy cars, not obnoxious ones (no offense to whoever wanted the purple flakes :/) which is why we all love supras right? ;)

any suggestions or pictures of white mkiii's that have a little twist to them? (unique trim, racing stripes, stuff like that) im thinking of doing some sort of black stripe down the middle if i do decide to have black rims, or keep it solid with chrome rims.
again thanks for the suggestions =]

*james*

Dec 24, 2008
dmi
Since its between two colors why don't you do a two tone, the two tone supras look very nice and you can keep the engine bay the same color. Any brand new paint is going to look good (if it's painted well). The stripes wouldn't look bad either, its up to you. But with a white supra black or gunmetal wheels for sure!

Ash

Greased-Up Deaf Guy
Dec 27, 2008
Grand Forks, BC
Evilempire1.3JZ-GTE;1317363 said:
If you decide to keep it do the panda theme with it kind of like duanes CFX one with CF hood looks decent.

keep the rims chrome or get white or gold deep dish rims if going aftermarket with a white car.

+1
I've always loved the look of a CF hood and black wheels (and a black wing to match on the right car). Gold is super sexy (IMO) on a white car too.

When I lived in Edmonton there was a 2001(ish) white convertible Mustang, and he had the hood, wing and wheels painted black to match the top and the "Mustang" decals on the skirts and it looked right sharp!

ms07s

TORGUE!
Sep 29, 2007
Memphis,Tn
Shaneisenahs;1317721 said:
no offense to whoever wanted the purple flakes :/

Twas a joke my friend.:biglaugh:

While chrome is attractive looking, it is also quite heavy and a bit labor intensive to keep clean. I have always been partial to mesh wheels with polished lips, and staggered wheels look so nice.

ms07s

TORGUE!
Sep 29, 2007
Memphis,Tn
Indeed, Black is the worst of the bunch to keep clean, though white isn't exactly easy either. Black also shows scratches the worst, and its damn hot in the summer. But it looks soooo good once its cleaned up...for all 30min its clean here in the south.