I hate AN fittings...

Adjuster

Supramania Contributor
Heck I've used just about every type of flare "re-usable" fitting for hydraulic lines and automotive uses, and have to say that they all work fine if they are installed right, and then not over or under tightened.

that being the case, if you scratch a flare end, you will need to put a soft copper seal flare between the fittings, and then compress it down so it seals up. (No big deal, just get the right sized copper part and your done.)

Go to your local Parker hose supply store. Tell them what's going on, and have them show you how to assemble your hose and fittings. :)

gixxer750

2jzget comingsoon!
Mar 30, 2005
Mississippi
I have all earls on my car, and have not had the first problem. As long as you put them together right they are fine.

*funny sidenote*

I have gotten quite a few fittings in earls packs that had aeroquip markings @ are anodized the aeroquip shade, with earls stamped in them also.

7MsAreForKids

7M FTMFPOSL
Aug 27, 2006
ITS ALL DISTURBANCE
gixxer750 said:
I have all earls on my car, and have not had the first problem. As long as you put them together right they are fine.

*funny sidenote*

I have gotten quite a few fittings in earls packs that had aeroquip markings @ are anodized the aeroquip shade, with earls stamped in them also.

I'd love to see a picture of that. You probably got an Aeroquip fitting, they say EATON on them since Eaton owns aeroquip.