I am no longer a Supra owner

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
kyle and bill are in my house right now! OMG!! they're gonna crash here for the night and go to to socalsupras meet tomorrow. kyle had alot of fun boosting up and down the street. It's really neat hearing your car from the outside. *sigh*

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
CryoSlash said:
damn kyle was bragging about this all on myspace.

I was reading a Fiji Islands newspaper, and I saw a letter to the Editor from Kyle about how he is getting a 1jz, I was so stoked that people back in my country has this great news as well.. :):biglaugh:

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
Il ike that epsidoe of pinks where that fat dumbass in the civic got owned buy that TA, That TA was badass even if you hate dmoestics that damned TA SC owned that bitches lil puss ass turbo civic, Uhhhh durr I need 20 cars, if you need more than 1 it ain't a race and even then your still a loser.

johnathan1

Supra =
Aug 19, 2005
Downey, California, United States
Wills7MGTE said:
Il ike that epsidoe of pinks where that fat dumbass in the civic got owned buy that TA, That TA was badass even if you hate dmoestics that damned TA SC owned that bitches lil puss ass turbo civic, Uhhhh durr I need 20 cars, if you need more than 1 it ain't a race and even then your still a loser.

Umm...what?