How well is your car running right now?

How well is your car running right now?

• It's not.... currently out of action.

Votes: 28 34.1%
  • Horrible, I'm lucky it doesn't stall in the driveway.

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Not bad, needs a tuneup.

Votes: 14 17.1%
  • Almost perfect, needs a minor tweak.

Votes: 23 28.0%
  • Top notch, couldn't run any better!

Votes: 16 19.5%

• Total voters

Shytheed Dumas

For Sale
Mar 6, 2006
Louisville, KY
Engine - Perfect! :rofl:
Suspension - Tokico's ready to go in the rear, intermittent vibration up front - Why? :1zhelp:
Paint - Needs work. :icon_neut
Interior - Ugh! :aigo:

N

NDBoost

why am i the only one that voted for:

"Horrible, I'm lucky it doesn't stall in the driveway."

<-- rod knock, bhg, failing 60-1 turbo:arcadefre
runaway.gif

it still hauls balls tho :)

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
NDBoost said:
why am i the only one that voted for:

"Horrible, I'm lucky it doesn't stall in the driveway."

<-- rod knock, bhg, failing 60-1 turbo:arcadefre
runaway.gif

it still hauls balls tho :)

heh uhhh, it should be stalled in the drive way and it should stay that way until you fix it.........

N

NDBoost

lagged said:
heh uhhh, it should be stalled in the drive way and it should stay that way until you fix it.........
haha it doesnt stall persay... but you do have to add coolant and oil before every trip... so its kind of like stalling..

If it didnt have the rod knock part it would be in the garage right now with the motor out of it.

But seeing that the motor is going to go down in a oily ball of flame one way or another why not have fun with it while it lasts :)

N

NDBoost

^EBC Greenstuff brake pads are the bomb. Ive done several 90-100mph stops like nothin :)

nschultz0124

Apr 5, 2006
Villa Park, IL
I just finished putting new brakes on the rear of the car (the front didnt need them yet) and I cant get rid of this extremely light pedal. I noticed that the rear hoses were looking kinda nasty and one actually has some rubber missing from it, so braided hoses here I come. if this doesnt fix my problem it has to be something with the ABS unit. Hopefully the new hoses will fix it though.

Nick

mkIIIman089

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Ohio
Tiny vac leak which I should be recieving the hose I need for it today. So I put the nearly perfect one.

92turbo4life

Banned
Sep 12, 2005
wherever
not running at alll....:(\
wating for a new radiator to get in and then to murrays for a new thermestat and hopefully my overheating problems will be gone... otherwise ill make a thread on how to get her running:(
it nice out and im stuck driving in a friends probe:( close enough though heh?