How well is your car running right now?

How well is your car running right now?

• It's not.... currently out of action.

Votes: 28 34.1%
  • Horrible, I'm lucky it doesn't stall in the driveway.

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Not bad, needs a tuneup.

Votes: 14 17.1%
  • Almost perfect, needs a minor tweak.

Votes: 23 28.0%
  • Top notch, couldn't run any better!

Votes: 16 19.5%

• Total voters

GotToyota?

Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2005
Texas Motor Speedway
My motor and such is fine, but I'm in need of a new o2 sensor, and plugs/wires. I'm also gonna be getting aftermarket suspension and brakes very soon, along with new wheel bearings.

-Matt

Last edited:

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
mines in the shop getting a new rack and pinion. id rather that than have it falling off somewhere on the interstate...after that, new brakes!

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Who ever clicked this: Top notch, couldn't run any better! Must not be talkin about a Supra...

HEHHEHEHHEE! *snicker snicker*

I:love:SUPRAS!

jetjock

creepy-ass cracka
Jul 11, 2005
Redacted per Title 18 USC Section 798
I think mine is running perfectly as that's what I perceive unitl I put diagnostic gear on it. Then I usually find something is "wrong". That's one of the downsides of having the gear, it reveals things you'd never know. You either learn to live with them or chase them down. I suggest the former because the latter can make you crazy. I've stopped doing it except for once a year or when I need to go in for emissions.

Joel W.

Just A Jedi
Nov 7, 2005
Washington
I'm a big fan of preventative maintenance. I change the water pump, belts, hoses and other stuff that can fail before they fail. not after. That is why i think i have never had any issues except the BHG 26 miles after i got it. Plus i swapped out a ton of parts already that were bad but it has never let me down other than that. So far anyways.. ;)

2 turbos failed, but that was my fault on both counts..

born2drv

Banned
Nov 1, 2005
Burbank, CA
I'd have to say mine is "Not Bad, Needs a Tuneup"

turbo needs to be replaced but runs OK, auto tranny has some hiccups when shifting I need to solve but is relatively good, and my AC was completely overhauled but needs a little more electrical work to run perfectly.

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
Everything is working great; I just have a little exhaust leak. The last two bolts on the manifold need helicoiled, so I will probably do all of them next bit of free time I have. Aside from that, no complaints here.

koulee

Oct 11, 2005
Mine is close to top notch. I've done alot of preventative maintenance on it and the only thing is it leaks a lil bit of oil.

SupraDreamPDR

Boost-a-holic!!
Feb 3, 2006
Springfield, OH.
currently down for clutch/FW, full tune-up and full exhaust install. also waiting on a new factory turbo inlet tube to arrive... my old was hard as a rock and broke in my hands while removing it.