p373277_1.jpg
lmao!

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
MKIIINA said:
91 baltic blue sunroof turbo. i think baltic blue is the second most rare color (minus the jade mica color that wasnt available here) hardtop being the most rare followed by factory metal sunroofs and then the targa being the most common turbo roof choice. we had a thread about this once or twice trying to figure out the most rare combinations. i still say the group a cars in any trim ;)

What is this "Baltic Blue" you speak of? You mean the Light Blue Mica? (ice blue metallic)

MKIIINA

Destroyer of Turbos
Mar 30, 2005
Plano, TX
Turbo. Targa. Life. said:
What is this "Baltic Blue" you speak of? You mean the Light Blue Mica? (ice blue metallic)

check out my vbgallery. there are a few varieties of blue but baltic blue pearl was only offered in 91 and 92. it takes on alot of different hues depending on lighting. sometimes its got greenish tint, purple, black. next to jade mica my fav color :)

here for you lazy people ->http://www.supramania.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=312

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
baltic blue was a damn popular color in the mk4s, but that's the only time i'd heard of it til now. didn't realize it was on the 91s-92s. i do, however, know that royal sapphire pearl is one of the most desired paints for the mk4s. heard so much about it online, most people abbreviate it RSP and others instantly know what they're talking about. paint code is 8L5, and it looks like a great pearl.

toyota_supra_93_8L5_02.jpg

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
MKIII--your car looks sexy, but there isn't a full car shot!!

Clip--I love that fuggin color. A buddy of mine painted his eclipse recently using a custom mix of RSP and whatever the lamborghini blue is called, with metal flake in it--it looks AMAZING. I'm thinking of painting my car (the mkiii) RSP :D

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
not if i beat you to it...damn you, TTL. we'll see whose is hotterafter i get the power wagon restored in olive drab pearl metal flake, bitch!

tissimo

Stock is boring :(
Apr 5, 2005
Melbourne, FL
Whats your paint code on your blue.. Mine is 8j3
sig3.jpg
91 blue

Paint code for the mkiv baltic blue is 752

rares mkiii.. 92 silver/black targa 5spd turbo.. if i find one I will buy at almost any price, lol.. I've seen like 1 on the board thats it..

Personally I think QS fx is the most desirable mkiv color..

I want a 92 silver/black and paint it qs fx.. droool.....

Last edited: