How much should I pay for this car?

BlackMKIII

Hardcore Lurker
Jan 6, 2007
Norman, Oklahoma
www.facebook.com
Okay, I got some more details from my friend. 5 speed, cloth (dirty, no tears), TEMS, no stereo, definately BHG, no rod-knock (BUT THE MORON KEEPS DRIVING IT!), turbo may be blown from milkshake (I can get 2 free spares from my old job), body is straight, a few minor dings, "okay" paint.

Bad: He won't return my damn calls! :dunno:

Gotta keep tryin, gotta keep tryin....

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
Supra86Point5 said:
Okay, I got some more details from my friend. 5 speed, cloth (dirty, no tears), TEMS, no stereo, definately BHG, no rod-knock (BUT THE MORON KEEPS DRIVING IT!), turbo may be blown from milkshake (I can get 2 free spares from my old job), body is straight, a few minor dings, "okay" paint.

No. Stop trying. Once you've left one, MAYBE TWO, wait for him to return your call. If he gets 5 voice mails from you, he knows you're interested, and you're now at a disadvantage price-wise. I'm in Fremont, I can drive by sometime if you tell me where it is, and maybe snap some pics for you.

BlackMKIII

Hardcore Lurker
Jan 6, 2007
Norman, Oklahoma
www.facebook.com
ChadMKIII said:
No. Stop trying. Once you've left one, MAYBE TWO, wait for him to return your call. If he gets 5 voice mails from you, he knows you're interested, and you're now at a disadvantage price-wise. I'm in Fremont, I can drive by sometime if you tell me where it is, and maybe snap some pics for you.

I've only left two messages, one yesterday, one today. I'm just crossing my fingers.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
Supra86Point5 said:

dude... what year is it? you keep missing that.

regardless of that, it doens't sound like a good car to buy. Keep looking

antman

Supramania Contributor
Apr 6, 2005
TN
If you want to low ball him thats fine. You might as well just consider youself buying a body. Because he will, if not alreay have destroyed that motor (a new turbo will not save it). So take a look at the body. If you think its worth nine then pay the man. But seeing how he takes care of his rides, it would probably be worth waiting for another one.