How many 92 Supra owners? Post here!

mkthree92

Supramania Contributor
Jan 21, 2007
AL
I was just curious to see how many of the Supras from 1992 belong to someone on here. I guessing the production number of 1,193 is in the US only, but I can't imagine there being many more worldwide. I'm not expecting a ton of replies, obviously, but it does appear that there a considerable amount of them on here.

A lot of the 92s seem to be of only 4 or so colors and many I've found to be AT, so I'd like to see what all there is. So, if you've got a 92, post up what all you have.

Mine: Turbo, Targa top, Super Red, Automatic, 139,XXX miles, Shadow Gray cloth, TEMS, 8 speakers. The original sticker price I believe was $33,170.

It was bought new in 1993 by my dad, became mine and is currently my daily driver. It had been dealer car for a little bit at a Toyota dealership in Delaware and was transported to us at a dealership in Virginia where we lived.

The only mods are an A'pex Power Intake and a HKS Turbo 75mm exhaust.

p838694_1.jpg

BTW, is there any way someone at DMV could see all the registered Supras by year? I saw a thread from way back where someone broke down all the Supras per state, but can someone do it by year too?

Jostar

AEM powered 1JZGTE!!!
May 21, 2007
Chicago

suprabad

Coitus Non Circum
Jul 12, 2005
Down Like A Clown Charley Brown
as originally posted:

mkthree92 said:
It was bought new in 1993 by my dad, became mine and is currently my daily driver.

fixed:

mkthree92 said:
It was bought new in 1993 by my dad, and was kindly given to me by my very cool dad , and is currently my daily driver.

I have a teenage son who also thinks things "become" his. :icon_bigg

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
Mine is a 92 as well

Turbo, targa, auto, full leather, TEMS etc etc. Every option pretty much so its pretty heavy.:1zhelp:

Bought it from the original owner in January of 04' w/ 64k miles on it. Had been sitting in his garage for over a year w/ "overheating issues"

Few BPU mods linked in my signature.
rearangleba8.jpg

aftervq2.jpg

It is hard to find other 92's always 90 or 91's.
swaq said:
There is a 1992 Supra registry here: http://www.ma70.com/92registry.html
heh, me and Ron R. are the only two from Wa. state in that registry.

Last edited:

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
checking in > Own 2 of them currently
Originally :
Black
Targa
Shadow interior
All options
Auto and turbo
=============

Teal
Sunroof
Shadow interior
All options
Auto and turbo

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Phoenix,AZ, United States
one clean 92 garnet,targa,tubo,5speed mint shadow grey interior here. Only one problem engine bay is too shiney. Don't like shiney:3d_frown: !

LMAO on first post and the editing. Kid's these days:aigo:

tissimo

Stock is boring :(
Apr 5, 2005
Melbourne, FL
:wavey:

eyeing another one local.. red/shadow leather ht na auto.. guy wants too much for condition.. going to wait a month then lowball him :)

mkthree92

Supramania Contributor
Jan 21, 2007
AL
suprabad said:
as originally posted:
fixed:I have a teenage son who also thinks things "become" his. :icon_bigg
For a lack of a better phrase, it "became" mine. But yes it was kindly given to me by my very cool dad. :icon_bigg By that time it was driven only every so often as he got another car.

swaq said:
There is a 1992 Supra registry here: http://www.ma70.com/92registry.html
Thanks for posting that link. I wonder when it was last updated. Some of the most common on there is kind of surprising such as the amount of 5spd and so many Shadow leather.
suprarich said:
How rare is the 93? You know they made the ma70 in 93 model also. Just was not avaliable in the US.

Good question. I tried looking that up and came up with nothing. I did see a post on here that states the numbers of JZA70s from 91-93, so maybe if we could ever find the numbers for just 91 and 92...

Anyone seen a Bluish Gray Metallic '92 (182)? I've seen the Blue Metallic on a 91, but never a 92. I don't think I've ever seen Bluish Gray Metallic.

Looking good, guys...

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
mkthree92 said:
Anyone seen a Bluish Gray Metallic '92 (182)? I've seen the Blue Metallic on a 91, but never a 92. I don't think I've ever seen Bluish Gray Metallic.

Looking good, guys...

Yes, and there is one on sale on craigslist in the San Francisco Bay area section