Votes: 7 8.1%
  • Fucking forever

Votes: 32 37.2%

• Total voters

88supraFAST1

7M WHAT
Feb 8, 2006
Battle Ground, Wa
how long has your supra been sitting? So i was looking at my join date feb 2006 and then when my car took a shit witch was in april witch make my supra sitting for 8 months just wondering how long your guys have sat for?

chriso

Supranian
Apr 5, 2005
Bay Area, CA
Well, trick question....should have been worded, "how long has each of your Supras been sitting". One has been for about 6 months and the other only about a week.

tissimo

Stock is boring :(
Apr 5, 2005
Melbourne, FL
2jz car - 1year... close to being done, if I ever get some time! had the car 7-8 months before started the swap.. swap is going on 2 months now..
former 1j car - 1 month

Adjuster

Supramania Contributor
I think it was about May that I pulled it into the garage, I had sold the bolt on T4 and my injectors, the Eman etc. And thought it would be a few months at the most till it was running again. (Surely by Vegas, it would be running...)

Well, I got very busy at work, home and a few other projects. The mods took forever to complete right. (I'm on the 3rd version of the modified ebay manifold to get it just right where I want it.) Everything had to be coated of course. I modified my DP again to bolt in the stock cat with a modified front flange. (So I can pass emissions every year, and then remove it ASAP.)

So it's still up on jack stands, I need to put the second fuel pump in, plumb the lines, bolt up the DP with the cat since it needs to go to pass emissions, figure out why my PLX wideband does not work, and a plethera of little things... Maybe in the spring....

Oh, in the meantime, I've started to ride motorcycles for fun, or just drive the A8. (Fast, yet very low key for the most part.) Took the A8 down to Vegas, and it kept up with two very fast MK4's, even when those guys were pushing 100mph plus for hours.

One of these days I will get the Supra running again. It's not a priority anymore. Might even sell it, or part it out more likely.

mk3713

Up for sale
Nov 29, 2005
Houston
She has been down since April. It seems like an eternity. Finished bolting the transmission and driveshaft up this weekend. Found another problem my turbo housing hits my strut tower. Hopefully i finish her by the end of the month.