How about Jacksonville peeps?

87nasupra

Scotty's Garage
Mar 2, 2006
Jacksonville, FLORIDA !
black87turbo said:
Scottie,
So why did you sell the parts you had again??? :3d_frown:

I didn't think that i was gonna need them since i was going 1jz. But things change so Live and learn, and now that im putting the turbo 7m in the N/A....i'll have to buy everything all over again. HAHA

black91turbo

Formerly black87turbo
Apr 27, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
87nasupra said:
I didn't think that i was gonna need them since i was going 1jz. But things change so Live and learn, and now that im putting the turbo 7m in the N/A....i'll have to buy everything all over again. HAHA

:slap:

87nasupra

Scotty's Garage
Mar 2, 2006
Jacksonville, FLORIDA !
Sweet. I get off at 7 tomorrow night. Maybe you can help me out trying to get these damn valve covers to stop leaking. This is the third set i put on here and they are still leaking. I got another good set today so maybe it will work this time. I got smoke everywhere when i drive it. HAHA

Trance4c

Jun 21, 2007
Jax
mhopemk3 said:
Yeah.. I HOPE to have my car back together by then.. I will probably be there with or without my car..

Yep.. I just got my car all back together this last weekend! Only teethin' issue is that my water temp gauge doesn't want to work! Oh well.. should be easy to fix.

We have had a great showing the last two years of MKIV's.. really hope to see some nice MkIII's come out! Lots of Celica's, MR2's, Corollas, Scion's.. etc. We're definitely trying to pull some more of the old/rarer cars to come out!

Hope to see you guys there! I'll keep the jax crew posted on anything new with it coming up. Thanks again,.