How about Jacksonville peeps?

87nasupra

Scotty's Garage
Mar 2, 2006
Jacksonville, FLORIDA !
Been working my ass off.......i have 3 cars to work on tomorrow so im always occupied with that...gotta make money ya know. Just no time for anything else anymore. I've had all my parts for the turbo for almost a month now, just can't find the time to take it over to have it machined :cry:

ISE5150

Anthony
May 3, 2007
Florida
Hey fella's,
Long time no see. Sorry I've been missing the action. Got a job in CO. (Ft. Carson) I work here till Dec. sometime. Worse still is I report for Afghanistan in Dec. Val you have my engine hoist, if it's in the way I can get it out of your hair. My brother is in Jax and would be more than happy to take it off your hands, otherwise I'll be home right around Thanksgiving to pack my bags. If you can wait that long and want to get rid of it then I can pick it up.
My second problem is my brother's car. He has taken his permit and is asking about the car. My thought on this is I will be making plenty of cash in Afghanistan I would be willing to spend some cash on a Supra that is running and he could collect in FL. I'm willing to spend up to about four grand. Nothing fancy, auto, non-turbo, if I have no choice, but if any of you guys decide to part with your ride (or find one for a decent deal) I'd be willing to put faith in you guys that you'd help me out with going through it before my brother would come to get it. Again I'd be willing to spend some cash for your time. Hope all is going well. Drop me a line (ise5150@aol.com) if it's urgent, otherwise I'll look for post's here. Take it easy, and be safe on the road.

black91turbo

Formerly black87turbo
Apr 27, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
ISE5150;1127016 said:
Hey fella's,
Long time no see. Sorry I've been missing the action. Got a job in CO. (Ft. Carson) I work here till Dec. sometime. Worse still is I report for Afghanistan in Dec. Val you have my engine hoist, if it's in the way I can get it out of your hair. My brother is in Jax and would be more than happy to take it off your hands, otherwise I'll be home right around Thanksgiving to pack my bags. If you can wait that long and want to get rid of it then I can pick it up.
My second problem is my brother's car. He has taken his permit and is asking about the car. My thought on this is I will be making plenty of cash in Afghanistan I would be willing to spend some cash on a Supra that is running and he could collect in FL. I'm willing to spend up to about four grand. Nothing fancy, auto, non-turbo, if I have no choice, but if any of you guys decide to part with your ride (or find one for a decent deal) I'd be willing to put faith in you guys that you'd help me out with going through it before my brother would come to get it. Again I'd be willing to spend some cash for your time. Hope all is going well. Drop me a line (ise5150@aol.com) if it's urgent, otherwise I'll look for post's here. Take it easy, and be safe on the road.

There is one on Craigslist right now.......Its will need paint, but it does not run. I believe the guy wants 1500 for it. It is a 1988 Turbo targa 5spd and its is faded blue on the outside with pretty decent blue interior. It says he needs it gone and just to make an offer. That could potentially be a car of interest to you.....No problem on the hoist, but how do i get a hold of your brother? just pm me his # and we will handle it.....good to hear from you, keep in touch. Afghanistan.......I hear that place has lots of hot girls, so you should be fine :rofl: On a serious note though........take care of yourself out there!

87nasupra

Scotty's Garage
Mar 2, 2006
Jacksonville, FLORIDA !
i talked to that chick......engine had been previously "Rebuilt" by the old owner. She said it never ran right after that.....backfired all the time and it whined alot. Then they drive it 2 blocks and it started smoking white smoke. BHG for sure, i already checked it out. Not bad for a complete rebuild if you wanna start from scratch

ISE5150

Anthony
May 3, 2007
Florida
Cool thx fella's I'll get on Craig's and see what I can do. I can get it to my house or someone else's (if it would be easier) but I'll need someone for the work. Anybody that could find the time, and be willing to take this on I'll be willing to pay for the work. Just let me know. Val I'm gonna give my brother your number to call you. He's got a wierd schedule so he'll be looking at getting the stand later in the week. His name is Keith. Alright fella's I'm out. Thanks again

87nasupra

Scotty's Garage
Mar 2, 2006
Jacksonville, FLORIDA !
I'll be happy to work on it, depending on my schedule. I don't have anywhere to store it though. If i didn't have my black car in my wife's aunt's garage it could go in there. Car storage places aren't that expensive though, bout $80 a month.

black91turbo

Formerly black87turbo
Apr 27, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
oscar35783;1131972 said:
Damb I finally got back on to Supramania. Got block by supracentral, something about my pc booging down the whole site.

So it was you....:evil5: actually i really dont know what the hell Im talking about....glad to see you can post

black91turbo

Formerly black87turbo
Apr 27, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
87nasupra;1133596 said:
I finally got my block is at the machine shop! WooHoo! Can't wait til i hear the sound of that turbo wind up and the BOV........PSSSHHHHHH. I have an erection :naughty: :sarcasm:

You must be giving your Supra that "special attention" because my Supra does alot of things for me......but thankfully, an erection is not one of them! What happened to.....lets just say being extatic or really happy?!

:wuteva: <<<This does not come to mind when I hear the BOV!

Im just messin around man.....wanted to bump the thread :biglaugh:

drerok

Feb 6, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
www.myspace.com
haven't been on here in a while! Is anyone goin to the Sibling Rivalry Show downtown? I'll be there. see you guess..

btw. anyone know of a turbo upgrade for sale? Mine is fixing to go out. I dont need anything powerful. but a good price is good too!! thanks guys.

black91turbo

Formerly black87turbo
Apr 27, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
drerok;1145902 said:
haven't been on here in a while! Is anyone goin to the Sibling Rivalry Show downtown? I'll be there. see you guess..

btw. anyone know of a turbo upgrade for sale? Mine is fixing to go out. I dont need anything powerful. but a good price is good too!! thanks guys.

How do you know it is about to go out? smoke, death whine ???

black91turbo

Formerly black87turbo
Apr 27, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
Somehow I keep losing water in my overflow......:3d_frown: I checked it the day before yesterday and i had a little over the full mark and today I had the birdcage light come on when making a sharp turn because it went down to the low mark. Now I am not seeing it drip out like it did when I had my BHG but I would definately like to know what in the hell the problem is...All i can tell you that if i blew another HG I will not be rebuilding my 7M....

87nasupra

Scotty's Garage
Mar 2, 2006
Jacksonville, FLORIDA !
black87turbo;1150197 said:
Somehow I keep losing water in my overflow......:3d_frown: I checked it the day before yesterday and i had a little over the full mark and today I had the birdcage light come on when making a sharp turn because it went down to the low mark. Now I am not seeing it drip out like it did when I had my BHG but I would definately like to know what in the hell the problem is...All i can tell you that if i blew another HG I will not be rebuilding my 7M....

Can we say 1j ? :naughty:

Val: mine does the same thing as yours but i found that mine is leaking from a crack in the tank that only leaks after i drive for awhile.....when i turn off the engine and let it sit a minute.

ians13

Nov 8, 2005
Jacksonville, fl
black87turbo;1150197 said:

hello guys, i been low profile for some time but am still around, how's every one doing. hey val my car did the same thing, the last time it turned out i had a pin hole leak in my radiator so i replaced it, so maybe 7 months later my overflow is low again ? could be the heat of summer and some of your water will evaporate