How about Jacksonville peeps?

black91turbo

Formerly black87turbo
Apr 27, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
Yo Scottie! I will be ordering those monday....sorry it has been really hectic lately....I think Black mkIIIs look better on jackstands :biglaugh: Well now that you have wrapped up the integral part of the car....the Turbo Timer, I think the time is right to concentrate on the MOTOR! :slap:

On another note.....Maft-pro is installed and running ::w00t::

Last edited:

jpeek29208

Boostin Daily
Apr 4, 2005
Enterprise, Al
hey everyone,

im back in town for the next couple of weeks still school starts back up in late august. Any meets happening anytime soon?

Also im looking for a some parts for some future projects, anyone got any of these laying around?
-four way vacuum tee for cruise control system
-stock upper intake manifold
-lower alternator bracket
-550 injectors

josh

black91turbo

Formerly black87turbo
Apr 27, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
Napa will have your 4 way vacuum tees.....If you want some 550's at a decent price I would look at the Ebay Lucas 550's. I am running them on my car. I had them flow tested before i put them on the car @ cleaninjectors.com I think I paid right @ $300 shipped.
Lets meet Saturday night @ 9 @ sonic. Same place as last time Jpeek.

jpeek29208

Boostin Daily
Apr 4, 2005
Enterprise, Al
black87-its all good just anxious hehe

work has gotten me leaving on friday now, so im no good for this weekend. we shall see what happens with next weekend

black91turbo

Formerly black87turbo
Apr 27, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
87nasupra;1095554 said:
been busy with work trying to make it each month.

Val: do you guys need any help at toyota for a tech or anything? i got a few days off during the week and need a second job

Coggin is always hiring lube techs.....I don't know that our store is but I am sure one of the stores will pick you up if you decide to fill out an ap with coggin.