How about Jacksonville peeps?

87nasupra

Scotty's Garage
Mar 2, 2006
Jacksonville, FLORIDA !
I've got a set of coils you can try Matt. If you get this message before tomorrow afternoon. I'll call you in the afternoon, since I have ball joints, a fuel pump, seat belt latch to fix and alignment to do tomorrow on my day off :icon_mad:. I hate knowing how to work on cars sometimes.........

redxrunner

Sep 7, 2009
flooriduh
Hey guys, just joined the site. Picking up my MKIII on Wednesday and decided to join another pair of forums (SF and SM).

just wondering how active/inactive the local members are, Im always up for meets and modding, or hangin out to shoot the sh!t. Definitely want to get together with other MKIII owners to see what the good and bad is with our cars.

ians13

Nov 8, 2005
Jacksonville, fl
redxrunner;1402044 said:
Hey guys, just joined the site. Picking up my MKIII on Wednesday and decided to join another pair of forums (SF and SM).

just wondering how active/inactive the local members are, Im always up for meets and modding, or hangin out to shoot the sh!t. Definitely want to get together with other MKIII owners to see what the good and bad is with our cars.

hello and welcome, i check the site daily very active but my car is down for repair/upgrades.

post up some pic's when you get your car, i love my supra the best car i have ever owned.

redxrunner

Sep 7, 2009
flooriduh
ians13;1402195 said:
hello and welcome, i check the site daily very active but my car is down for repair/upgrades.

post up some pic's when you get your car, i love my supra the best car i have ever owned.

sounds good. I will have a few pics tomorrow and hopefully a few more this weekend with some work started on it.

Looking back through the past pages in this thread, I see my old friend Andre(drerok) used to be an active member. He and I used to have the same car many years ago also.

87nasupra

Scotty's Garage
Mar 2, 2006
Jacksonville, FLORIDA !
Welcome. If you need parts and/or peices let us know, or if its shit talking you want were all availble. Questions? just ask. The name is Scotty. Only N/a around we know of , but I wont be slow for too much longer

redxrunner

Sep 7, 2009
flooriduh
87nasupra;1402936 said:
Welcome. If you need parts and/or peices let us know, or if its shit talking you want were all availble. Questions? just ask. The name is Scotty. Only N/a around we know of , but I wont be slow for too much longer

sweet, definitely sounds good

Tthe one im picking up tomorrow is an na, but hopefully not for too long.

black91turbo

Formerly black87turbo
Apr 27, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
Sounds like we need to get a meet together! Sonic on Beach and St.Johns Bluff, this Saturday @ 8. Lets see who can or cannot make it and if need-be we can change the time/date.

ians13

Nov 8, 2005
Jacksonville, fl
I’ll come out as well, my intercooler project is almost complete but the car is still in many pieces the body work is next. I’ll post up some pic’s of my progress when I get the cold pipe welded.

Attachments

• PIC-0083.jpg
    PIC-0083.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 6