How about Jacksonville peeps?

HommerSimpson

Dec 31, 2007
New Smyrna Beach Florida
With the rain and all... i would think tonight would be bad night.. it is gona rain right ? LOL anyway we are going to St Augistine in morning and do some work on GF'S house.. so why don't one of yall call me that knows whats going on tomorrow and let me know if theres a meet or not...

Cyas Greg 386-631-5715

ISE5150

Anthony
May 3, 2007
Florida
Hey fella's just got back into town, should be making my calls tomorrow. Dropping a line to find out what's going on this weekend (if anything), and how things have been sinse I left. See ya all on the streets.

Last edited:

ISE5150

Anthony
May 3, 2007
Florida
8 at sonics, sounds good. You guys need help with anything give me a call. If you don't have my number drop me a line here. I'm currently unemployed and hanging around the house catching up on yard work and such that hasn't been touched for the past four or five months. Needless to say I have plenty of free time.

87nasupra

Scotty's Garage
Mar 2, 2006
Jacksonville, FLORIDA !
tires plus is hiring in op, next to op mall, if you into that kind of thing.

I dont have enough time to fix my fender....anybody around here have a white driver side fender in good shape?

ISE5150

Anthony
May 3, 2007
Florida
Scott, hey man. The drive shaft you were asking about is out of a turbo model. I thought I had your cell but I was mistaken. Give me a call if your still interested. Anthony

ians13

Nov 8, 2005
Jacksonville, fl
so i installed a lex afm in my car and, it idles lean 17.5 so i put in some fuel on the safc about 10% got it down to 15.3 have not driven it yet, but am on stock fuel system, what do you guys think get the whole works or tune it with the safc. i was thinking about getting it tuned by stage 6 in a few days.

ians13

Nov 8, 2005
Jacksonville, fl
ians13;977765 said:
so i installed a lex afm in my car and, it idles lean 17.5 so i put in some fuel on the safc about 10% got it down to 15.3 have not driven it yet, but am on stock fuel system, what do you guys think get the whole works or tune it with the safc. i was thinking about getting it tuned by stage 6 in a few days.

i'll get fuel pump and afpr and have it tuned.