How about Jacksonville peeps?

black91turbo

Formerly black87turbo
Apr 27, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
87nasupra said:
Matt, do you still have the interior in your parts car ? center console, seats, etc?

The USDM interior wont bolt up to a right side drive conversion 1JZ... but if you want to try I have seats seats and more seats that I want to get rid of (leather and cloth all grey)....free shipping with purchase of 20$ or more :icon_bigg

drerok

Feb 6, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
www.myspace.com
anyone got a hook up at Titan? I'm gonna order a mhg and arp head studs. i'll be ready to start pulling the head off now too. i really wanna get this car on the road! if you guys wanna come to the house and help me pull it off. that would be great!! i could use a a good lesson on the 7mgte!! it'd be nice to meet the other supra guys out there as well.

black91turbo

Formerly black87turbo
Apr 27, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
well you can ask Brad for the titan hook up.....:biglaugh: (LOL) But seriously though.....no unfortunately none of us are "in" with the titan guys. If you need Yota parts LMK....I work at Coggin @ the Avenues. I am not the most knowledgeable guy on the 7m but I can help out with some things. I am in college now but when i have time maybe over the weekends.... i will try and help out :icon_bigg what is your phone number???

drerok

Feb 6, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
www.myspace.com
black87turbo said:
well you can ask Brad for the titan hook up.....:biglaugh: (LOL) But seriously though.....no unfortunately none of us are "in" with the titan guys. If you need Yota parts LMK....I work at Coggin @ the Avenues. I am not the most knowledgeable guy on the 7m but I can help out with some things. I am in college now but when i have time maybe over the weekends.... i will try and help out :icon_bigg what is your phone number???

sweet. ill let you know if i need anything then. yeah im full time at UNF so its hard to work on the car. my number is 412-4242 (Andre G.)

87nasupra

Scotty's Garage
Mar 2, 2006
Jacksonville, FLORIDA !
I have every thursday and friday off during the week.

I got my 7m block decked, mains checked and cyls. honed.......they said they were "amazingly straight for a 7m motor". The head was rebuilt and shaved. Got the crank micro polished, rods shot peened, and now waiting on bearings for it. I'm going to reasemble it within a month. Cross your fingers.......again.

black91turbo

Formerly black87turbo
Apr 27, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
87nasupra said:
I have every thursday and friday off during the week.

I got my 7m block decked, mains checked and cyls. honed.......they said they were "amazingly straight for a 7m motor". The head was rebuilt and shaved. Got the crank micro polished, rods shot peened, and now waiting on bearings for it. I'm going to reasemble it within a month. Cross your fingers.......again.

where are you having this done?

And what the hell does "amazingly straight for a 7M supposed to mean" I don't recall there being any problems with 7M cylinder walls...

87nasupra

Scotty's Garage
Mar 2, 2006
Jacksonville, FLORIDA !
They said that the were straight as far as the deck of the 7m. Sorry for hte misunderstanding. I'm having it done at my old school. My old shop teacher is doing it for me for free to teach to his class. HE is doing the work, not the kids, haha.