highest horsepower skyline in the US

89Turbo

Oct 22, 2005
Portland
lmao Skylines are funny, there were two down at the racetrack a while back and i asked them what they were runnin and they said mid 14's and then i asked them if it feels nice to pay that much money for those times and they just kinda walked off.....

racingtoyota007

Sep 16, 2006
Georgia
i was just kiding about the RB20BEST! i guess no one got my sarcasm. every one is swapping those skyline engines into other cars so the must be so good. But skylines are just panty dropers thats all :)

Adjuster

Supramania Contributor
Well, I was talking to a MK4 owner, who has an insane race MK4 built up, and just bought a "DD" used, in decient shape, but by no means nice shape MK4 who thought he got a good deal at 24,000.00.....

Insane. Old car. Someone elses crappy mods. And you get a good "deal" at just 24k...

What a ride you could build with that same 24k in any MK3 platform, or even better, a MK2 with serious mods... :)

I think it would be funny to go to SILV in a 1982 Supra sporting a LS6 based 472ci twin turbocharged car running a built automatic and a modified 9" rear end. Basicly a tubbed drag racer.. :)

Take the fastest, 90,000 or more MK4 and beat them by a second or better in the 1320. Easy.

It's a "Supra" right? LOL

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
The R-33 is the best GT-R, the 34 is ugly IMHO and according to anyone into GT-R's doesn't handle as well and is heavier, the 33 has good power and is balanced like the 32 but looks better than the 32.

R-33 FTW!!!!!!

P.S. Paul Walker is gayer than Ryan Seacrest

trucker

Feb 18, 2006
i'm bad, i'm nationwide
Adjuster said:
Well, I was talking to a MK4 owner, who has an insane race MK4 built up, and just bought a "DD" used, in decient shape, but by no means nice shape MK4 who thought he got a good deal at 24,000.00.....

Insane. Old car. Someone elses crappy mods. And you get a good "deal" at just 24k...

What a ride you could build with that same 24k in any MK3 platform, or even better, a MK2 with serious mods... :)

I think it would be funny to go to SILV in a 1982 Supra sporting a LS6 based 472ci twin turbocharged car running a built automatic and a modified 9" rear end. Basicly a tubbed drag racer.. :)

Take the fastest, 90,000 or more MK4 and beat them by a second or better in the 1320. Easy.

It's a "Supra" right? LOL

i'mkinna working on that...without the tubbed rear/turbo ls6/built automatic part...looking for about 400 na hp at the wheels using "old" sbc