highest horsepower skyline in the US

turbotrev

Goin WEEEEE on my gsxr600
Aug 7, 2006
Clinton, MO
i know this is a supra forum but i was wandering if any of you know were the highest awhp skyline in the US is located at ??????

turbotrev

Goin WEEEEE on my gsxr600
Aug 7, 2006
Clinton, MO
whats the hp #'s and i heard from a shop in KC,MO that its a GT-R R33(some rich bastards that also owns a 1k+ hp mk4) in KC,MO it pushed out 1150awhp on a mustang awd dyno and the (flown in from japan) HKS tech guy said it had a lot more to go

but who cares this is mk3 territory

suprasport91

GO BRUINS!!!
Sep 27, 2005
Seattle, Wa
haha, thats kinda funny, cuz ive been to one of his houses in malibu, but i believe they sold the place as it was a bit pricey...i dotn remember seeing a skyline....there was a supra tho, o and i have known his brother for a while now, are you guys joking about the skyline?.... paul is never in cali tho...

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
Somebody took a car with the steering wheel on the wrong side to Vegas. What an ugly ass car. I didn't see the Skyline run at the track.

BosoMKII

Apr 24, 2006
NorCal
This is the highest HP car I know of in the US.

2.6L, Apex TCW-76's, Apex Rods,Crank, and Pistons, Apex Power FC, Apex cams, Apex fuel pumps, XS boost pack, Custom injectors, and XS Rebuilt trans.

essexeg.jpg

essex1043.jpg

edf1481c.jpg

Dunno if you have to register for the site to see the post, but this is where I got the info from.

http://forums2.freshalloy.com/showthread.php?t=152911&highlight=dyno+xs+power

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
SP 7M said:
Do you mean RB20DET? There is no "BEST."

I'd take a Nismo Skyline GT-R Z Tune over any other Skyline out there. Anybody with me?

if i had the cash i still wouldnt, and if it was given to me ide sell it. that car worth way too much for the perdormance, and i could pay for the rest of my college and buy a house for that much.