Hi

HKS-PWR

May 23, 2007
Vancouver, BC
Hey, I'm Mark from Vancouver, BC, Canada. This is my 1990 Toyota Supra turbo targa. It's my first car! :love: Currently automatic, but 5speed swap is on the way when I get money...Only mod so far is an Apex'i Intake. Next mod will be a JIC Magic exhaust.

(Sorry, my car was dirty when I took the pics :biglaugh: )

img0006vm7.jpg

img0007sy0.jpg

img0008ed2.jpg

img0009jy3.jpg

img0012hw6.jpg

Last edited:

AaronsSupraMKIII

Supramania Contributor
Jul 27, 2007
Athens, AL
Very clean car...Welcome, this forum will be a big help to you. Use the search function and look up any subject you might be curious on. If you can't find it, the old timers know everything. :)

HKS-PWR

May 23, 2007
Vancouver, BC
Dunckel said:
That's dirty??:aigo: welcome to the show.

Thanks everyone! I know this place is great and I've heard people like it more than SupraForums

My car was dirty, yes :biglaugh: , but I guess it doesn't really show up in the pics as it does in person. My passenger window was actually smashed in the pics also, but I rolled down the driver's side so it wouldn't look bad :icon_mrgr. Thieves :thumbsdow

I'm wondering, should I go for a MHG or OEM HG with ARP Bolts. I don't plan on making more than 400hp anytime soon and the supra is my DD, so I can't really have it off the road for a few days to get the head/block machined (unless I dare to take public transit :icon_surp). Would the OEM HG be enough or would it be worth it to get the MHG? :1zhelp: I'm just a little worried about getting BHG, now that I seem to be losing coolant and hearing the "gurgling" sound in the dash. No milkshake oil or white smoke from I can tell, but on some days, grey-ish smoke seems to come out from a cold start and the car seems to want to stall for like a minute or so, unless I step on the gas or put it in neutral and it goes away after about 2 minutes of driving normally.

Last edited:

AJ'S 88NA

Jul 26, 2007
Florida
Spring for the mhg, just a little extra insurance and it can be used over again as long as you don't abuse it. The arp studs are nice. How many miles on the car? Are you loosing coolant? The gurgling sound is proably the system needs burped. There are several threads here with the same prob. and how to fix. But if it is loosing coolant where is it going?

crisp

existentialincrementalist
May 25, 2007
Ohio
nice!

mhg & arp = yes

too nice a ride to mess around...:icon_wink

-crisp