Hi Res Pics for Mag....

87soup

F*CK SMOG CHECKS!!!
Jan 23, 2006
Sacramento
Hey guy's im a graphic design student and im designing a Magazine...

Title: Camber
Topic: Garage builds, no sponsors, no mechanics
:1zhelp: :1zhelp:

I'm looking for high resolution pics for a cover story "Project Supra"...

I would appreciate any pictures you guy's are proud of, but im looking for a set of picture from one car as if it were featured in a magazine!

If i choose your supra for the article, i will PM you for some text for the story!

I will post the article as soon as it is done!
Thank You!!!:biglaugh:

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
p602636_1.jpg

lol

87soup

F*CK SMOG CHECKS!!!
Jan 23, 2006
Sacramento
I just realized that if you post the picture i will have to copy/ paste it from the web (only 72dpi).... I need 200dpi or greater, so if you can you e-mail me the actual picture files i can use them....
travisbonbrake@yahoo.com

Thank you!:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
87soup said:
I just realized that if you post the picture i will have to copy/ paste it from the web (only 72dpi).... I need 200dpi or greater, so if you can you e-mail me the actual picture files i can use them....
travisbonbrake@yahoo.com

Thank you!:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

This made me laugh. Pics are all DPI. It all depends on how big/small you make them. A pic that is 150 pixels wide will be about 2" on a monitor (depending on the resolution) but will be less than an inch when printed @ 200dpi. You might get better results by specifying the size in pixels rather than dpi.

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
KeithH said:
This made me laugh. Pics are all DPI. It all depends on how big/small you make them. A pic that is 150 pixels wide will be about 2" on a monitor (depending on the resolution) but will be less than an inch when printed @ 200dpi. You might get better results by specifying the size in pixels rather than dpi.
I agree. Keith, you should post up a pic of yours!