Hi! I'm New Here!

savannahashlee

I AM A CHICK :)
Jan 15, 2008
PDX (Oregon)
Hi! I am new to this site. I own 2 MKIV Supras.. A 1993 Premier Edition Twin Turbo 6 speed TargaTop.. and a 1995 SE Goldpackage auto. I dont have any modifications with the exception of: 2-12" subs, 1-1200Watt Amp, 1-600 watt amp..
Here are pics:
p887556_1.jpg

p887556_2.jpg

p887556_3.jpg

p887556_4.jpg

p887556_5.jpg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Welcome Savanah or Ashlee. Do you have any pictures of the supras owner? I'm just saying...........:biglaugh:

If you're a dude, sorry, but your parents shouldn't have named you Savanah.

savannahashlee

Jan 15, 2008
PDX (Oregon)
suprahero;887561 said:
Welcome Savanah or Ashlee. Do you have any pictures of the supras owner? I'm just saying...........:biglaugh:

I go by Savannah..Yes, I'm a girl.. No pics of me...I bought the Supras to be "hot by comparison" since I'm not..LOL

savannahashlee

Jan 15, 2008
PDX (Oregon)
suprahero;887561 said:

BlackMKIII;887603 said:
Oh no. You've admitted to being a female. You know what's coming next...

no newds

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Repeat after me:

"There are no women on the internet. Everyone admitting to be a woman is actually male, over 50, overweight, and not wearing a shirt."

"There are no women on the internet. Everyone admitting to be a woman is actually male, over 50, overweight, and not wearing a shirt."

Allright, I'm kidding. About the not wearing a shirt part.

I'd consider those wheels a reasonably large mod. What tires are you running? Nice job on the stereo installation, what's with the big blank circles? Are those old school semi-permeable membranes?

savannahashlee

Jan 15, 2008
PDX (Oregon)
Well.. I am 2 of the 4 traits you mentioned above..LOL.. I'm not admitting which two..LOL
It depends on which wheels you're talking about..the one on the black or the one on the white..I got both of those sets on the vehicles when I bought them..Both were put on just maybe 2-3 weeks before I bought the car. As for the circles..I'm still waiting for my glowing caps that are going to be Toyota logos..then accross my amps will have a cover that glows SUPRA..

BlackMKIII

Hardcore Lurker
Jan 6, 2007
Norman, Oklahoma
www.facebook.com
Holy crap, someone actually listened to something I said. ::dunce::

Darlin, you're not bad looking at all. Anyone that tells you differently should be beaten with a baseball bat embedded with slightly dull, rusty nails. :D

savannahashlee

Jan 15, 2008
PDX (Oregon)
BlackMKIII;887625 said:

Darlin, you're not bad looking at all. Anyone that tells you differently should be beaten with a baseball bat embedded with slightly dull, rusty nails. :D

It works!! The Supras made me hawt! They've brought their money's worth..Other then the fact the black supra is pure sex..It just exudes sex

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
BlackMKIII;887625 said:

Don't let this go to your head, she's new here. She'll figure things out in a couple of days............:biglaugh: