Hi guys, and girls.

Guyana00

Droppin that JZ in soon!
Apr 18, 2007
Brampton, ON
Hi everyone, I just joined recently and I made one thread about my car not shutting off properly, so a few of you may recognize the name, or not.

My name is Shankar, live in Brampton, ON. I got an '87 hardtop N/A. bought it this month, been workin on it a while, need quite a few things done to it, well some have been done already, but most of the things are simple, just a bit tedious and consume valuable time.

I'm 19, and I wanna learn as much as I can from the site. First thing I learned is to search, I dare not make the mistake of posting without search adequately. I love the mk3 supras and I got one! I dont intend on ever selling so I want to become somewhat of an experienced owner.

Well that's about it, thanks for readin. You'll get to know me more over time :)

My supra, how I bought her:
487pt95.jpg

4hjfdhg.jpg

30k3src.jpg

2zsn2gl.jpg

40pacn7.jpg

2ymdswh.jpg

2jbm6c3.jpg

Yes, the tail will come off, and be replaced with an 87 N/A Tail, below:
2zrjaz8.jpg

2ljp0xs.jpg

Guyana00

Droppin that JZ in soon!
Apr 18, 2007
Brampton, ON
swaq said:
Welcome! Glad to hear you're putting a stock spoiler back on. :)
Thanks, on both comments. My uncle and dad seemed to want me to keep the mk4 spoiler on though, lol. My dad said if I don't leave it on to give it to him (he doesn't want it, he's trying to make me want to keep it :p) and either way, his wife gave him "the look" :3d_frown: lol. take it easy.

Shankar.

Guyana00

Droppin that JZ in soon!
Apr 18, 2007
Brampton, ON
lol turbo, took longer to hear that than expected. Thanks for the referral too but this and TSC are the two forums I'm on right now ironically, as i nsigned up to. I signed up to TSC a while back and I've been browsing here a while before I decided to join.

Anyways, I plan to stay n/a and get a targa turbo down the road 89+. I know emissions will need to be worried about, but I want to get one in good condition. I want another supra cuz I like some things on the 89+, and some some on the 89- models, like the bumper. But anyways, when I have two I will have both the zenki/kouki and targa/non-targa, turbo/non-turbo.

So my mission is to clean this car up, and keep it somewhere near stock, minor upgrades. Thanks for the replies everyone :) all of you seem cool

Guyana00

Droppin that JZ in soon!
Apr 18, 2007
Brampton, ON
Anomili said:
Good plans with the car. If I may make a suggestion though: The 87 mk3's are 20 years old now which means that in Ontario they no longer need to pass emissions. (Or so the rumors go)
Yup, that would be absolutely correct, but I was referring to emissions trouble with the 89+ I intend to get down the road :) thanks anyways, but yea I'm lucky I got the n/a and was happy buying it knowing even though it runs pretty good, it won't need emissions testing.