Hey im new here...

ProjectSupra26

Human Powered is teh best
Sep 4, 2006
St. Charles, MO
Yeah i orgionally joined supraforums.com but after 3 weeks of trying to talk to an admin of why i cant post or anything on the forums i decided to give up...so i went looking for another good forum and i found you guys. I dont exactly own a supra yet but I will by the end of the month....i would get it now but i have some tickets to pay off.....im trading my 99 civic for a 88 supra targa top 7m-ge....im getting an extra motor and a 87 supra 7m-gte parts car... yeah a lot of people are calling me stupid...the "only" thing wrong with the civic is 2 damaged fenders...messed up hood and a messed up rear bumper... oh not to metion it has a bent valve too....but ive always wanted to fix up a MKIII so im going for it...the supras timing is a little off along with a leaky injector...needs a paint job and the targa seals need to be redone...im told by my boss at work that im going to spend a fortune fixing it up...i do everything myself...i dont trust shops so i dont have to pay labor...thats a plus i guess...but anyways hi and you will probably be hearing a lot of technical questions from me in the near future since im not used to working on toyotas...i used to be a honda guy...

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
Welcome!! You came to the right place for mkIII supras, obviously your honda friends don't know much about these cars... Start reading, and ask tons of questions! Just make sure the questions haven't been answered 20million times already :biglaugh: Search is your friend!

JCP

The Big Unit
Apr 6, 2006
Raleigh, NC
Welcome to Thunder Dome B!TC|-|... J/P.. Welcome Buddy!!! Like kwnate dog said... Search is your friend.. but dont be affraid to ask after searching for a while. :) Peace be with you.

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
ChadMKIII said:
Hey, welcome.

Yellow: I never got any free rep when I joined! Dammit, I demand this be fixed immediately! J/P :)

You got rep. :icon_razz don't worry, I'm sure someone will take it the other way and give you positive rep too ;) (if not then I'll probably do it once I spread some rep around, heh)