Hey High school

EdgeSupra

Feb 19, 2006
New Jersey
OneJoeZee said:
HS wasn't a joke for me. I took very challenging classes and participated in an award winning marching band and also did hurdles for the track team.

If I didn't challenge myself with AP and honors classes in HS, I wouldn't have the drive, motivation, or discipline to take on the course work I've done so far and still have left to go in college. If I just did the minimum amount of work in HS, that probably wouldn't have changed and I'd still be doing the minimum amount of work in college.

Was HS a joke to some people? I'm sure it was. But life is a joke to some people as well.

Another reason why I back up Joe when he says shit.

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
^ I'll agree with that also. Sure I didnt have a 4.0 like our valedictorian, but I also didn't take 4 years of ag classes and grad w/ a core40 diploma. I think my 3.4 was damn good for AP everything I could get... It's a shame I suck hardcore when it comes to English. *sigh*

I do miss the days of being adored by underclass-females. Damn the trouble I should have gotten into. Instead all I came out of highschool with was my virginity and a bride w/ a 4 year wait list. :icon_conf But I guess she's already pulling down $50k/yr for me. So it's cool.

*edit*
Sumbich... Was agreeing w/ Joe.

SupraDerk

The Backseat Flyer
Sep 17, 2005
Tallahassee
Hah, December 15th I graduate from college and I can GUARANTEE you I won't be in a cap and gown... HOWEVER! I will be wearing a shirt with a slogan something like this:
sm_photo_missing.jpg

I'm also gonna try to get a picture with whoever my last teacher is... hopefully they have a good sense of humor

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
Mister Crispy said:
I'm rather excited to be done. Ive been very stressed and not myself lately, but I blieve it was all from school pressure, now that i'm outta that stage of my life, I hope things are a little easier for a few months.
Enjoy the next few months... After that is sucks ass.