help me build?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
theciviceater89 said:
well shit....so...10 psix2 means each turbo is putting out 5psi for A TOTAL of ten psi? then what is the benefit of a twin turbo? faster spooling?
No! 10psi from 2 turbos is still 10spi. 10psi on a CT12 turbo corresponds to a specific flow rate. Both turbos working together doubles that flowrate but the pressure is still 10psi.

10psi of pressure from 1 + 10psi of pressure from 2 = 10psi of pressure.

May 23, 2007
oakdale, california
well, i dont need 20 psi. i also dont need a 2jz twin turbo in a mkiii either. hell i dont even NEED a friggin supra. but see...i have never owned anything nice in my life. and while i have jack shit as far as knowledge goes, i am trying to learn as fast as my retarded fat ass will let me. i just want something nice for the firt time in my life. and while i could just get a new supra with a fancy bodykit or something that LOOKS nice...that wont really earn me any respect from fellow car owners either....sorry guys...sorry i am a damn retard lol...

OneJArpus

Supramania Contributor
Jul 1, 2005
Newark, New Jersey, United States
Heh @ Join date May 2007 - quit date of 9/14/07 =/ tisk tisk. Dude you when you ask for advice or help. Just STFU don't put your two cents in and listen/read. Then search the board to see if you come up with the same thing. If you don't then you question what you found and how it effects the previous answer.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
theciviceater89 said:
eugh. screw you guys. i quit.
That's the gratitude we get for helping you?

Are you just ignoring what's being said to you. How many times was it explained to you that two turbos at 10psi does not equal 20psi? Did you think we were lying?

Do your own research from now on instead of asking everyone to spoon feed your information.

Status
Not open for further replies.