Hello from Old Germany

berndmkIII

Dec 26, 2007
Buedingen
www.sbs-jambor.de
Hi everybody.

I own a 1990 Supra since 10 years now and I still enjoy it. A 2nd one is waiting to get a widebody mounted and three other Supras I totally took a part. This, hopefully, will guarantee spare parts for the next 10 years :icon_bigg

berndmkIII

Dec 26, 2007
Buedingen
www.sbs-jambor.de
@starscream5000 I don't like the tail lights too. These lights are the original ones in Germany. Nothing available in the after market and clearcorner is to expensive.

@CryoSlash The piece between the lights is part of the bodykit. It still can be purchased but will not fit with the US-lights.

spinningheadboy

Ich bin gegan alles
Apr 1, 2005
idaho
That tail piece should fit the USA cars just fine. It's made for the 86.5 to 88 lights that were standard in the USA. The European market never received the 3 piece style tails (89-92).

cwd

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
berndmkIII said:
@CryoSlash The piece between the lights is part of the bodykit. It still can be purchased but will not fit with the US-lights.
p866644_1.jpg

They are the same aren't they?

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
I just looked at your pictures a little more and looks like you really put some time into your Supra. I especially like the seats!!! Did you do them or someone else?

P.S. your english is very good.

mkthree92

Supramania Contributor
Jan 21, 2007
AL
Welcome! Your Supra looks great, with a very clean engine. What kind of wheels do you have in those pics? Are they Borbet? They look good. Your leather seats look great too- I hope to get a two tone leather kit for mine too.

berndmkIII

Dec 26, 2007
Buedingen
www.sbs-jambor.de
Thx for all the attention and compliments to my "OLD LADY" :icon_bigg

Rims are ETA-BETA from Italy and where already mounted when the car was purchased in 1997.

The leather work was done by an old man who already has retired. He still makes seats for cars, bikes and planes.

Tail lights: I was under the impression that in the US the Supra always came along with the large back lights in JDM size. Sure, it will fit with the small ones.

B+M? Did I write something like that?

87supradude

living a country song
Jan 19, 2007
Salem, OR
Im pretty sure I seen you in Grafenwoer this past summer drivin' by. My wife was lovin that kit when she saw it though, she made me turn around and try to follow it. Ever take it to any shows?

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
Welcome to the site. I am liking the exhaust. I haven't made up my mind on the taillights though. Do you have any plans on modifying the engine?

berndmkIII

Dec 26, 2007
Buedingen
www.sbs-jambor.de
Sorry. Grafenwoehr? Never been there. Must have been somebody elses. But your wife is absolutely right. You still can purchase the kit. I can provide a contact if needed. Not easy to get hold of these guys and it's a mess to get something delivered. Honestly.

The engine is on my list. 400hp should do, I think. But currently I'm buying tools to complete the widebody.

87supradude

living a country song
Jan 19, 2007
Salem, OR
Its about 40k North of Amberg on 299. Its ok, I thought that kit was custom but if its mass fab It could obviousely been someone else! Anyways yeah, maybe we could meet up at a show sometime, my carclub goes ALL OVER germany in the summers to do them. lemme know if youre interested. Itll be a while though as I am currently deployed.

berndmkIII

Dec 26, 2007
Buedingen
www.sbs-jambor.de
@87supradude:

From time to time supra drivers have to meet and have some fun. Keep me posted and we'll see. If you like you also can join one of our events? There are quite a few freaks on the road :biglaugh:

@ValgeKotkas:

Yepp! It will be a B+M3 bodykit and front from DoLuck. Here an impression on a mock up Supra.

Attachments

• Anprobe1s.jpg
    Anprobe1s.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 6