heat

mickgarvey

Jul 5, 2009
Mukilteo, Wa
Try being more descriptive. In my old Integra the Heatercore valve was stuck barely open because the wire to it had popped off, maybe inspect this valve. Also could be a problem with the actual heater core. I would suspect it to be something minor though.

airhead04

Aug 21, 2009
Lima, Ohio, United States
see if the heator core valve is functioning properly. I believe there is a few write ups on how to make it operate if it is mafunctioning.

You need to use proper sentence grammer and puctuation. This site does not allow to much of this run on sentence crap. Once they get fed up with it they will eat you alive. So just remember punctuation, capitalization, and grammer are your friends.

Last edited:

malkie

Jan 25, 2010
donegal
hello dudes,im just running my mk111 turbo back in after a bhg,i never had heat all the time before an now the same so its not to do with a bhg,i think its air locked i can hear the water runing in the inside rad,heat comes and goes but mostly COLD.any help would be great

malkie

Jan 25, 2010
donegal
iv checked and bypassed it already,any1 no if 15'' wheels will fit my supra or what other car wheels will fit,looking for cheap ways to get more bhp????

mecevans

Supramania Contributor
Jan 18, 2009
M-bay, cali
save the abbreviations for "texting" your friends.

warm up the car,then put your hand on the heater core return and feed hoses. do they get hot at all?

malkie

Jan 25, 2010
donegal
yes they get hot,i get heat sumtimes,i was out driven it today an got heat after bout 2hours then lost in an then back again

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

sorry whats the cc

malkie

Jan 25, 2010
donegal
i fink its airlocked,im going to burb the car tomorrow and see then.im thinking if i never got heat it would be the cc ???