Happy Birthday Vixen!!!!!

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
Wow! Thanks everybody! I'm just glad to be 29 again...............:biglaugh: Thanks for all the sweet comments, you are the best.

Ryan, I'm sorry dear, but Jay is tooooo sweet to give up....I just have this thing for silly rednecks.:icon_bigg

Jay, thank you. :love:

Thanks Ryan, AFIJZ, Buckshot, Exander, Tanya, Silent Sniper, Dunckel, Joe, Aaron, Swaq, Boostlee(Yes very lucky), JAV ( I didn't realize it was your b'day too), FUZZ (I was out when this thread started), IJ, Scott, Kyle(you're to kind), and Matt( you're just jealous)

Last edited:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Dunckel said:
so what did you get? anything good?

I gave her what I always give her..........a coupon for some free loving.........:naughty:

Unfortunately, she would rather trade it in for new leather seats in her car..............:cry:

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
Oh Noes!:icon_frow Nate is gonna' miss your B-Day, cause he's out on the beach, at Whidbey gettin' drunk and stupid,:aigo: for the weekend!:biglaugh:
Well, I know you don't know me, but happy B-Day anyways.
Tom

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
Dunckel........I got great gifts. Clothes, jewlery, cash, and the coupon from my husband..........What more could a girl ask for?:icon_bigg

Duane, and Josh thanks!:icon_bigg

Hi Tom! Thanks , and it's nice to meet you....:icon_bigg Nate forgot my birthday? I may never forgive him..............;)

Empera, yes I agree Geminis are pretty good............:icon_bigg

JAV, :icon_bigg

Phoenix6,Thanks! I wish we could get a meet together for down around the Montgomery area. That way maybe some of the guys from further south could come.

Shytheed Dumas

For Sale
Mar 6, 2006
Louisville, KY
MKIII VIXEN said:
Wow! Thanks everybody! I'm just glad to be 29 again...............:biglaugh:

I knew it! Lets see, Jay's 36, said something about 16 years of history, would've made you 13 dating a 20 year old. I mean, I know it's the south and all, but it didn't add up. Good thing you look 20 something! :icon_razz Happy B-day!!!

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
Shytheed Dumas said:
I knew it! Lets see, Jay's 36, said something about 16 years of history, would've made you 13 dating a 20 year old. I mean, I know it's the south and all, but it didn't add up. Good thing you look 20 something! :icon_razz Happy B-day!!!
:biglaugh: :biglaugh: There is actually a little over 18 years of history.;) Jay was 18 when we went on our first date.

Thanks LilMiss, I had a great day.

Star screamer, Thanks!

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
:3d_frown: God, please forgive me for being such a horrible not so secret admirer. Happy belated birthday, Hope is was a good one! Just like a fine wine you're getting better with age, and know I'm not talking about that cheap ass shit in the box. :love: :love: :naughty: :love: :love:

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
Hmmmmm................Should I forgive you? Ok, but it is going to cost you.......;)

I had a great birthday. :icon_bigg
Thanks