HAHAHAH....yessssssss

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
check this out. stickin it to those streetracers!!

http://blog.cardomain.com/blog/2007/06/video-of-street.html#content?camp_id=EMC-News&version=Jun25

by the way, its better because its a honda.

i would be a bit sad if it were a car i liked more...because i'd want it. but i think its a pretty good way of disheartening street racers... although it might just piss off the rich ones into coming back bigger and better...dunno.

if you're into racing on the streets just enjoy the destruction.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Figit090 said:
i was afraid it was a repost...but the date on the vid was a few days ago so i figured i'd give it a try.

It's some kind of weird Murphy's law that states "Every video you try to post will always be a repost.".................at least that's the way it seems.

Good try though..............:biglaugh:

MK3Brent

Very expensive....
Aug 1, 2005
Greensboro and Greenville NC
I'd like to see the owner of that car interviewed: "Am I upset? It's a Honda... I'll have another one just like that one in 12 hours. This is just a minor inconvenience. I suppose next time I won't pull over."

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
JMDigital said:
I wanted to see the interview with one of the owners of the crushed car. Damn.. that sucks !

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070620/ap_on_re_us/crushed_hot_rods_2

Maldonado said:
All three men who saw their vehicles destroyed said they believe illegal street racing will continue to prosper across the region.

"It will never go away," Maldonado said. "If it's in your heart, you will continue to do it until you can't anymore."

Sadly he is quite right.

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
swaq said:
What a waste... OH NOES, CARS CAN BE DANGEROUS CRUSH THEM ALLZ!!!11!one!

All of them except drunk drivers'! What an idea! They never hurt anyone...

/sarcasm.

Really thats the thing that erks me the most. If they are going to have a law like this, put it to use where its more important. It'd reminds me of the smirnoff comercial with the remote control monster truck hah.

thechori

supra-deprived
Oct 3, 2006
houston
i bet the aftermarket companies enjoy watching these cars get crushed, now these guys have to go out and buy their stuff AGAIN :icon_razz