hahaha..i will be OWNED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2007
oakdale, california
that is what he told me. not that i mind either way, it helps me too. y cars blows from a dead start lol

i grabbed a calculator, and did some math. his car is carrying about 5.7 lbs per hp. he rides his clutch alot, so that might help me a bit..and i am pretty sure i have a larger powerband...
the only reason why i am nervous about this is cuz this is pretty much deciding on who has one of the fastest cars in my whole damn town.

87mgte

87 Turbo Targa
Sep 9, 2007
Sequim
theciviceater89 said:
well, i am thinking of leightening up the crankshaft, and maybe some carbon fibre parts? i think my fat ass car could lose a few hundred pounds..but i am keeping the a/c hahaha

get a lightweight flywheel and driveshaft too, while your engine's still out of the car and stuff. carbon fiber hood would be pretty cool and that'd lighten it up a bit, too. my hood feels like it weighs a good 40 lbs.:3d_frown:

May 23, 2007
oakdale, california
eugh...damnitt... now some other dildo wants to race me. he only has 500 at the crank, but..it is a 95 civic. how the heck do i do that? his car weighs nothing! and i cannot bear to lose to a civic. i told myself if i ever lose to a homda, i quit racing. help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.