***GUNBOUND*** Who's played it?

thechori

supra-deprived
Oct 3, 2006
houston
dude i used to wreck the shop at that game.. but then i noticed that i was in 10th grade playing a game that looked like it was for little kids lol

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
OneJoeZee said:
look at justin's avatar.

the chori: fuck that. This game is fun. I used to play with my dorm mates at college.
supraless. ;)

Man this shit is giving me a hard time with my password retrieval / sign in... I can't even open up the game when i click the .exe to replace the other thing.
The page cannot be found.
Explanation:
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its
name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Please try the following:
If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Open the home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
Click the Back button to try another link.

If the problem persists, please contact Customer Help for assistance.

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
OneJoeZee said:
figure it out newb!!! you got til tomorrow
i'm trying damnit... i think it might just be their server... or maybe my shit just stinks?
edit. I can login on the sofnyx site... just not the damned iijji or w/e its called.

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
my account has been banned (well not banned but moved into the inactive area...) but there is a way to resolve it... but for some reason it won't let me... Anyone here that can help?

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
okay so i made more progress. The account now has been moved to gunbound revolution status.... Now i installed GBRev, but when i click on the launcher, it opens up a site instead, and the damned website times out. WTF IS going on?!?!? Did anyone else go through this crap?

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
CryoSlash said:
okay so i made more progress. The account now has been moved to gunbound revolution status.... Now i installed GBRev, but when i click on the launcher, it opens up a site instead, and the damned website times out. WTF IS going on?!?!? Did anyone else go through this crap?

You have to DL the launcher thing too. When you click the gunbound icon it takes you to the site right? their should be a launcher DL somewhere on there.

follow the path, it's not too bad.

1jzdreamer

Dec 3, 2006
Arkansas
Wow I played that game back in like '03 when it first came out.
I never got above the rubber ducky thing but I always killed the top level people.