guess how much horsepower i have

turbo2

Banned
Aug 7, 2007
hawaii
i was wondering y u guys were shooting low i forgot the fuel pump. Also how much psi is safe for this set up? and how much power do u think witheuped boost and an Apexi neo (not installed yet)? thanks alot and keep guessing

pimptrizkit

thread killer
Dec 22, 2005
vancouver Wa
well my brothers car was stock, rebuilt bottom end,balenced, new pistons and rings, re-used mhg, stock turbo, running maft pro, and full 3inch with cat,

running 10.5 afr at 8psi he made 264rwhp, and 275 rwtq

my car i have not dynoed, but i feel my topend comes on alot stronger then his does, so i figured i was closer to 300rwhp
as soon as i get my new clutch in, i will go dyno and put my guessin to rest.

suprafanatic

May 25, 2007
Greenwood, IN
haha,, you guys arent giving this guy enough credit... i would honestly say hes up close to 300 if not alittle more... i just dyno'd on a mustang dyno and made 243hp and 280 ft. lbs. and for a mustang dyno you do the right calculations since mustang dyno shows lower numbers and my car has 286hp and 327 ft. lbs. and thats with a stock turbo!!!

crisp

existentialincrementalist
May 25, 2007
Ohio
turbo2 said:
here are my upgrades ported head,60-1 turbo,1jz intercooler,full 3in exaust, hard intercooler pipes,apxei avc-r (early model)stock boost,hks intake,1mm hks metal head gasket.im running stock boost because of fuel cut. thprevious owner drilled the afm and dident get results. today i looked at it and he dident back the skrew up(score!!!) more boost comming soon

Essentially that setup with a few of the HKS alphabet;) or equivalent fuel management add-ons... somewhere nearing an atmosphere... and you should be edging into solid 400's... for BOTH HP and TQ, imho.

-crisp

suprafanatic

May 25, 2007
Greenwood, IN
hey Turbo2... how do you like the 60-1? compared to stock i just dont know if i want to go with the .57 or 60-1... i know both will add alot more power.. just looking for opinoins..

turbo2

Banned
Aug 7, 2007
hawaii
suprafanatic said:
hey Turbo2... how do you like the 60-1? compared to stock i just dont know if i want to go with the .57 or 60-1... i know both will add alot more power.. just looking for opinoins..
i like it alot the 60-1 is at full spool at 3k-3.5k rpm but pulls hard all the way but that only at like 7psi cant wait to try at 10