Guaging interest, twin GT28R turbo kit, PICS!!

becauseican

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Vancouver
www.bicperformance.com
Ok yes it is running great and is a blast to drive. It has 10psi at 3400 rpm and full boost 18+ at about 3900-4000 rpm and pulls hard to 7500 rpm. I absolutley love the ball bearing GT turbo's, there isnt a huge kick when they spool up, it is very linier and just keeps pulling harder. I would say it spools up quicker than Turbo Drifters single GT30 1JZ.

I did dyno tune it the night I got it running, it made 355 rwhp at 14 psi, and 405hp and 395 tq at 19 psi, with very conservitive tunes, af's were low 11's, 10.9- 11.3's. Once i have my E-manage hooked up I will dyno again in a few weeks, and do some runs with race gas and 22-26psi boost. I think this kit can do 500rwhp.

There are a few minor bugs I have to workout, but nothing major. again no final word on pricing but you have a ball park. I might just offer this as manifolds only and you do the rest or I can supply the turbo's too. The full bolt on kit has alot of parts to hand fabricate. I will keep you informed, how many of you are very seriosly intersted?.

Troyota

I Love What You Do For Me
Jul 28, 2005
Roswell NM
I am really pretty interested...so far I don't have my 1jz yet, but am seriously looking to find a way to 500-600 HP reliably (street drivable) and quick to spool...so twin turbo is definitely the way I wanna go...keep us posted on developments and definitely on pricing info

devil358

in ur sink
Apr 6, 2005
Richmond, VA
it would definitely be nice to see this kit in production...or at least the manifolds and piping.....and allow the end user to select his or her own size turbo, as the T-2 flanged turbos have a lot of different options available to them now....

This would be a great way to allow people to keep twin turbos and make good power.

I think it would give us a another thing to think about when we're thinking about going single....

Troyota

I Love What You Do For Me
Jul 28, 2005
Roswell NM
I am STILL planning on a kit very similar to this one. It makes me drool just thinking about it. I don't even think a single is an option for me right now. Twin GT28RS'....Mmmmmm. 600RWHP

becauseican

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Vancouver
www.bicperformance.com
OK people, I have this kit from my car for sale now. I can also build just the manifolds for anyone thats interested. I made 502 whp with this set up at 22psi. Should be capable for 550 whp.

there is about 6000 miles on this setup. Its a fully bolt on kit, you will only need to modify the one intercooler pipe to line up with your current intercooler. I am selling this full kit now heres whats included:

- two gt28R turbo's with the bolt on inlets/ outlets.
- two Hand built BIC Stainless steel manifolds.
- all the oil lines, water lines with block adapter fittings and my polished custom water neck.
- Twin 2.5" stainless steel downpipes
- 3" stainless steel mid pipe, with wideband bung.
- two stainless steel intake pipes with filters.
- intercooler Y pipe, where the two turbo outlets come togeather, with a Tial BOV.

The full kit is $4000,
Kit with out the turbo's is $3000.
Manifolds alone are $1000,

Prices are in US dollars and dont include shipping.