GT45 turbo?

figgie

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Twin Cities, Minnesot-ah
foreverpsycotic said:
i know of someone who has a setup that can brake 1kwhp... ive seen the parts myself and the turbo is 1/2 the size of my torso. it will be done and will be able to hold traction.

you being form CT

I know for a Fact MelloYello has been hard at work with a new project ;) About one of the few guys that is back in the game again...I think!!!!

but that is just a guess!!!! :p

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
figgie said:
you being form CT

I know for a Fact MelloYello has been hard at work with a new project ;) About one of the few guys that is back in the game again...I think!!!!

No guessing..we want facts...J/K

Duane

suprarich

Nov 9, 2005
ohio
So much speculation on Gary's 7m. Lets just say it is 1300hp all boost and that a new stronger bottom end is being built for it right now. His biggest problem right now is getting a clutch to hold.

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
figgie said:
you being form CT

never met mello. i heard that he and genna might come back in the game, and i heard about mellow putting together something nasty. this is a different CT cat.

i also havent seen bryan around on friday/sat nights... either he just doesnt go there anymore or is helping to create some amazing parts for someone....

suprarich said:
So much speculation on Gary's 7m. Lets just say it is 1300hp all boost and that a new stronger bottom end is being built for it right now. His biggest problem right now is getting a clutch to hold.

why would you even want a std setup for that much power? ide be looking at a built th400 with GV over/underdrives

figgie

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Twin Cities, Minnesot-ah
suprarich said:

Tilton is a call away and they do have a 7m setup that they can do. Run about $5000 though. But can hold a ton of power.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
figgie said:
Tilton is a call away and they do have a 7m setup that they can do. Run about $5000 though. But can hold a ton of power.

I got an email from SPEC today and they said my multi disk clutch will be ready in a few weeks :naughty: So SPEC will be another that will hold his power.

Duane

suprarich

Nov 9, 2005
ohio
figgie said:

Can't do. A 7m set up will not work on his set up. He is not using a toyota tranny.