GT4 Competition...if you're in it then look here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

suprajjang

Supra Enthusiast
Mar 30, 2005
VA
let me put a bigger turbo kit on my car and do all the weight reduction and get a fully adjustable transmission and im sure ill finish first for the rest of the races left:biglaugh:

suprajjang

Supra Enthusiast
Mar 30, 2005
VA
CryoSlash said:
what power is the griffith runnign at with limited hp? im at 600 whp.

600:nono: just not fair. i think japan cars should have 125k budget limit:icon_bigg :icon_bigg :icon_bigg

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
Troyota said:
Do you you have enough money in your budget for those mods...and if so, why don't you already have them?!?
it was all in my budget. car costed 42k, supercharger landed me at like 550. thats liek at 57k. then the rest is history. I do have them. i would probably take this copetition if i just had more time but midterms for school suck..

Troyota

I Love What You Do For Me
Jul 28, 2005
Roswell NM
Not directed tward you CryoSlash...it was tward suprajjang's post about getting all those other mods and kicking butt. You just Ninja style snuck in between the posts.

suprajjang

Supra Enthusiast
Mar 30, 2005
VA
Troyota said:
Not directed tward you CryoSlash...it was tward suprajjang's post about getting all those other mods and kicking butt. You just Ninja style snuck in between the posts.
no im at the budget. if i had room to get more mods i would but i have around 75 in the car so nothing more i can do.
i think the next competition it should be an all out supercar competition:biglaugh: i would love to use the JGTC cars vs the C5R, viper race car vs german supercars

suprajjang

Supra Enthusiast
Mar 30, 2005
VA
Ma70.Ent said:
I already have an idea. Just waiting for this competition to be finished.
lets start the new one:icon_bigg the german cars are too powerful for anyone else to do anything to catch them unless the usa and japan cars get a bigger budget

ross1

Jul 14, 2005
va
are you f*&^ing kidding me, your cars are the only ones that can be bought used, we all have to buy new cars and do with what we can.... i can't help it that the japanese aren't really as good as everyone really expects......

suprajjang

Supra Enthusiast
Mar 30, 2005
VA
ross1 said:
are you f*&^ing kidding me, your cars are the only ones that can be bought used, we all have to buy new cars and do with what we can.... i can't help it that the japanese aren't really as good as everyone really expects......
you can get the elise in the used car lot. you can get the bmw in the used car lot. pretty much you can get most cars in used car lot so you dont have to buy them new. look for the elise in the used car lot and you will find one

Ma70.Ent

Supramania Contributor
Feb 26, 2006
NJ
EDIT:

ross1 said:

Elise 190 is found in the used car lot. ross1, don't whine like your team actually had a chance at losing. Also, try looking in the used car lot sometime so you won't be so ignorant about it. The stock stats are 670 kg/around 170-180 hp for 32k (referring to the Elise 190's stock stats). That's a decent price, and in my opinion, a steal, but not as bad a steal as a griffith/cerbera.

IMO, the only japanese car worth using is the RX7. The rest are just average.

I actually didn't expect japan to do well if everyone was just going to use skylines/evos/stis. I expected USA to do very well, and I expected only an RX7 guy to do well. I knew GER/UK would win if they used the TVRs and the HPA Motorsports R32.

Also, we have a mixed opinion here. Should we stop it and start anew or continue? Most people aren't even participating anymore..

suprajjang

Supra Enthusiast
Mar 30, 2005
VA
well depending on what you have in mind for the new one i say lets do the new one becasue german/uk cars are running away with it

Status
Not open for further replies.