GT4 Competition...if you're in it then look here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ma70.Ent

Supramania Contributor
Feb 26, 2006
NJ
I only had submitted times for CryoSlash/Venom. That's two people of your team. It seems fine to me. I can't accept people who post times after 11 PM EST, it just wouldn't be fair to others. Just so you know CryoSlash, I accepted your time even though you posted it at 11:15...

You may have a different timezone, but that doesn't stop you from submitting it on an earlier day.

Ma70.Ent

Supramania Contributor
Feb 26, 2006
NJ
I'm going to stop the competition if people just can't make it on time anymore. It seems that people are waaaay too busy for this and almost all of the time, we barely have half the competition submit a time. I just have to keep extending the due dates and well...yeah.

Either that, or I'll just make the due dates weekly.

Ma70.Ent

Supramania Contributor
Feb 26, 2006
NJ
Ok, next due date is Saturday. Anyways, it's pretty obvious german/uk will win. They ALWAYS take slot 1 (not surprising its the TVR) and usually slot 2 (another tvr). I wonder if there's a point to continuing this.

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
Ma70.Ent said:
Ok, next due date is Saturday. Anyways, it's pretty obvious german/uk will win. They ALWAYS take slot 1 (not surprising its the TVR) and usually slot 2 (another tvr). I wonder if there's a point to continuing this.
we muscleheads are planign to take over now considering what the next track is. i think we will have no problem keeping up and i think we are goign ot take the ring.

Ma70.Ent

Supramania Contributor
Feb 26, 2006
NJ
The Griffith can easily make as much power as most of your muscle cars do but weigh much less. I doubt you'll win it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.