GT4 Competition...if you're in it then look here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ma70.Ent

Supramania Contributor
Feb 26, 2006
NJ
List updated.

Note: It's VERY annoying when you say you're in but you don't have a car.

7MGTEsup

Formerly 'Down but not out'
Jun 14, 2005
England
Sorry got the wrong end of the stick, thought it was what country I'm from not the car

Ok got my act together now

Caterham seven fire blade

Troyota

I Love What You Do For Me
Jul 28, 2005
Roswell NM
I just realized that the UK/German team is at quite a disadvantage...they can't afford any of the really good cars. It'll be interesting to see how this pans out. Can they buy used cars?!?

Ma70.Ent

Supramania Contributor
Feb 26, 2006
NJ
You're kidding me right? UK/GER has it the EASIEST. TVR = ridiculous p/w ratio for cheap, and the HPA R32 is far from a slouch. I'm glad someone picked the Elise cause I was thinking that Team UK/GER would really be Team TVR. -_-

As for the Caterham seven fire blade, I thought that isn't able to be used in races. You can do it in time trials though, I guess?

Troyota

I Love What You Do For Me
Jul 28, 2005
Roswell NM
I was thinking along the lines of BMW M Series and Aston Martins and the like...I guess what I meant was that the selection is smaller. There are fewer variety for REAL options...I guess that's my opinion though. I'm anxious to see how this works out. I just might have to get in on later rounds if there are opennings. I don't have my PS2 right now, or I'd have jumped in already.

Ma70.Ent

Supramania Contributor
Feb 26, 2006
NJ
BTW I don't have super-sharp memory so I'm hoping you guys aren't using free/prize cars, and that you BOUGHT these cars from the lot.

7MGTEsup

Formerly 'Down but not out'
Jun 14, 2005
England
Ma70.Ent said:
BTW I don't have super-sharp memory so I'm hoping you guys aren't using free/prize cars, and that you BOUGHT these cars from the lot.

Mine is second hand 39000c maybe we should put up the price of the car and a list of the mods + cost, so we can then buy and mod the other cars people have so if someone posts a suspiciously fast time we can see if its within reason to do the time in said car??

Status
Not open for further replies.