Group Buy? Supra Floor Mats? brand New? Is their an interest.

What carpet grade?

• 24 oz.

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • 32 oz.

Votes: 22 45.8%
  • Berber

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Don't care!

Votes: 17 35.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

87CandyBlueT

Banned
Feb 8, 2006
Kentucky (NKY)
Hi I'am posting this up to see how many people would be interested in getting Brand new Floor mats for your supra(82-98). I have spoken to the company and they're willing to set a group buy price(they have to see what they can do and need an estimate on how many etc.) Anyway for a reference the normal price for set of floor mats (driver,pass., both rears) is $62.95 US

The floor mats are made OEM size/shape/quality(and better if option chosen) and they also make them in our factory colors. I need to see how much interest their would be for these. Please post your comments/suggestions/requests.

Here are some pics of what they will look like but of course we all know what they look like already.

86.5-92 and 93-98 Floor Mats Pictured Below.

Please vote on the carpet grade wanted. Let's get this rolling...

Attachments

• 86-92.jpg
    86-92.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 478
  • 93-98.jpg
    93-98.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 350

TurboOCD

Kitty Eating Buddhist
Apr 8, 2006
DE
I take it the 32 oz is better than the 24 oz? What's the berber like?

I am definitely in though.

87CandyBlueT

Banned
Feb 8, 2006
Kentucky (NKY)
The floor mats are made by a company called Custom Fit Auto Accessories. I don't know what grade '72 shag carpet is 69 oz.? LOL Awesome I'm looking to get atleast 8-10 people interested. I will post up prices as soon as I get them. As far as I know the price will be the same for each generation. I will also get a color code sheet to post up so you can choose your colors from so their are no mistakes and unhappy customers. This is my first group buy and would like it go well with everyone happy.

87CandyBlueT

Banned
Feb 8, 2006
Kentucky (NKY)
The company said they would need a little time to set this up and prepare etc. I told them I was going to run the poll and stuff and spark up interest, but I can already see were going to have atleast 10 sets ordered So this is good. Once I get the color chart up you'll all have to specifiy which blue,grey etc. you want so It's exactly what you want. I have a small color diagram of colors i know they have for the time being. I should also point out the regular price $62.95 US is for 20 oz. carpet(Sorry if any confusion I just realized myself). Which I'm hoping we can 24-32 for between $40-$60 but still waiting on the companies reponse I should of posted this earlier, but was waiting on go ahead from the creators, which i received around 8:30ish
*Edit* Also I think if people end up wanting different grades, I may be able to set up a price for each grade and everyone may order specificaly what they want.

Temporary Color Choices:

Attachments

• colorcode.jpg
    colorcode.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 141

87CandyBlueT

Banned
Feb 8, 2006
Kentucky (NKY)
I do not know when the buy date will be yet. I posted this thread up to peak interest. Apparently theirs more interest than I anticipated and thats Great! As soon as I speak with the company again I will try to get this moving along quickly and possibly have our mats by beginning of June or earlier. They haven't told me how long it would take to make 'made to order x amount of sets' I will know more in a few days and possibly be able to get an Order form etc. put together and finalize it.

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
If it was like these, i would be down for any price. These are HAWT

p204584_1.jpg

87CandyBlueT

Banned
Feb 8, 2006
Kentucky (NKY)
Yellow 13 said:
One more question: could we get the MKIII mats with the MKIV logo on it? just curious.
I will get back to you on that and beleive it could be worked out. Does anyone know if mk4 mats will fit nicely in mk3? I have been told they do, but never been clarified.

87CandyBlueT

Banned
Feb 8, 2006
Kentucky (NKY)
s383mmber1 said:
If it was like these, i would be down for any price. These are HAWT

p204591_1.jpg
Hurry and bid on these their under $60 right now 89+ only
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Toyo...ryZ33697QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Oops. I also left out something, very sorry. Please Include year of your supra and the color of the current color diagram #, Please include the carpet grade aswell (factory mats are 20 oz. I beleive, correct me if I'm wrong.). If the color you want is not on the diagram please wait a few days for an updated one.