Greddy Gauge install in Cluster!!! Pics inside

HamsMKIII

Yes, it's fast...
Dec 16, 2005
Saginaw, Tx
Hello all,

Just wanted to post up pictures of my installation of my Greddy 52mm v.2 gauges in the cluster. I installed water temp in the stock water temp location, oil pressure in the stock oil pressure location, and oil temperature in the stock boost gauge loacation. Additionally, I have a pillar pod that houses EGT and boost via 60mm Greddy Silver p/h/w gauges. Lastly, I converted everything to amber at night, including the HVAC control.

Here are a few pictures of the install and end result:

p606467_1.jpg

p606467_2.jpg

p606467_3.jpg

p606467_4.jpg

p606467_5.jpg

p606467_6.jpg

p606467_7.jpg

p606467_8.jpg

p606467_9.jpg

Here is a shot of the color change:

p606467_10.jpg

- Hams

dbsupra90

toonar
Apr 1, 2005
indiucky
looks cool. did you put the factory cover back on? ive seen sometimes if you have the factory cover and gauge glass together you get some wicked reflections.

while you were at it you could have put the plx in place of the factory clock haha.

thats a kickass stereo you have too!

SevenMKIII

No more Supra no more fun
Jan 13, 2007
Central IL
You've got some daYum low mileage there :naughty: haha the gauges look great though! I wish I had the patience to change all the LEDs in the dash. Roughly how long did it take you (not including the other gauges' install)?

-Chris

Sage1

Jun 25, 2005
Nevada
Very nice install, as well interior condition and motor setup is stunning...

Nice job. :icon_bigg

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
Any shots of how its wired up or hooked up in the back?

Did you just use the connections on the flexible circuit board?

HamsMKIII

Yes, it's fast...
Dec 16, 2005
Saginaw, Tx
dbsupra90 said:
looks cool. did you put the factory cover back on? ive seen sometimes if you have the factory cover and gauge glass together you get some wicked reflections.

while you were at it you could have put the plx in place of the factory clock haha.

thats a kickass stereo you have too!

The factory gauge lexan cover is in place! I actually polished it out with 3M lexan polish so it's REALLY clear and non-reflective.

HamsMKIII

Yes, it's fast...
Dec 16, 2005
Saginaw, Tx
flatblackprelud said:
I was contemplateing doing this, but I wonder if they would still fit with the factory angle they hove on them?

It would be very difficult to do this with the gauges angled because they would hit the lexan cover. The only way to angle them would be to sink them further into the cluster more, which would be very hard to do because it would cause mounting depth issues on the back. The oil temp and the oil pressure gauges have interference issues with the air ducts underneath. Moving them further back into the cluster would make this even more of a problem actually.

The only thing I can think of would be to find a gauge that has a shorter mounting depth.

- Hams