got my new supra

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
Trini got a Mk3;1478539 said:
lol yea for now im keeping it...it does have a aggressive look... right now i doin the suspension..i got to get bushing and arms for the rear and endlinks for all around. and i have to get a catalytic converter.....

hey great supra...is it your first supra i have a white 1 to..? As for bushing and arms and rear endlinks you should go to misc vendor sesction and click on Zankoku Performance and scroll threw the thread they have what your looking for.....welcome and good luck with your build.... :biglaugh:

twan

Supramania Contributor
Oct 18, 2009
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
hey nice supra, it doesn't have a spoiler but its a turbo. does that mean the previous owner upgraded it to a turbo? in contemplating on doing that to my na. and keep us informed on your build!

zambini

Jan 16, 2008
Detroit, MI
sweet car! itll prolly be on jackstands more than youre driving it for a while, especially if youre really going through the car's problems.. but stick with it! the mkiii platform is awesome once you work out the bugs and clear out the cob webs.

Trini got a Mk3

Dec 17, 2009
In New Jersey
zambini;1478690 said:
sweet car! itll prolly be on jackstands more than youre driving it for a while, especially if youre really going through the car's problems.. but stick with it! the mkiii platform is awesome once you work out the bugs and clear out the cob webs.

lol your rite...i spend more time tearing something apart than driving it... its a turbo model it had a spoiler but previous owner took it off... im glad thou i wanted it with out a spoiler so i got get the 3 piece one.

Trini got a Mk3

Dec 17, 2009
In New Jersey
well ordered my bushings and going to go pick up some parts soon. im waiting for next week pay check to get my endlinks...think i might get some springs instead for now...i was gonna try some D2's. ill get some pic up once the parts come in.

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
hey when you get your stuff in and start posting up other pictures you should probably start up a build thread in case you haven't thought about it

even if its not a build for the engine, otherwise this thread may get moved over there

and hey check out the northeast region of the forum every once in a while for local meets and such (englishtown should be in around april and there are philly meets when the weather starts to get warmer)

Trini got a Mk3

Dec 17, 2009
In New Jersey
all my parts came in....question is should i sell the car or keep it b/c some1 offered me back wat i paid for it.pluse i have my eye on a black hardtop and a teal supra which i really like??? so :dunno:

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
Trini got a Mk3;1489226 said:
all my parts came in....question is should i sell the car or keep it b/c some1 offered me back wat i paid for it.pluse i have my eye on a black hardtop and a teal supra which i really like??? so :dunno:

i say keep it because it looks like my car except with a pre 89 bumper

but maybe if the other two get you a greater gain like a better interior or if your has some rust and those dont ect.

i think i know which two your talking about

Trini got a Mk3

Dec 17, 2009
In New Jersey
yea man..mines don't have no rust and stuff just was a lil restoring project/DD and my interior is clean well it needs a scrub now.lol. but that teal supra is nice and clean too and i do like the hard top but the teal is sunroof...

oh yea i got a 89 bumper now...got to paint it over

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
always upgrade to an 89+..

a teal car means it's a 92, which means it's the 2nd rarest of all Supras ever made..

DO IT!!!

attachment.php

Trini got a Mk3

Dec 17, 2009
In New Jersey
yea im like the rare stuff and that teal supra looks hot..its cloth interior thou and sunroof..so not really my favorite stuff. really like the targa.

supra for sale thou if anyone interested.

but nice side a mk3 came in today at my job...its stalls and got a dead battery...got some other problems so i get to check out wats up with it.

img00306201001131745.jpg

img00305201001131556.jpg