Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
Tony Mawad said:
We need a mod in the kills section.

Loki has also expressed interests to me to be mod. He is one of the biggest SM fans we have! lol I remember when the site came back up & I got an IM from him & how happy he was that it was back. He had a huge post count before the crash so that is an attest that he is a fan.

:D

L

lanky189

Poatree said:
Cmon man we don't need that kind of comment... we're trying to be more productive than anything against random internet name calling here.

no fears.. me and shag are buddies that was just a joke towards me.. he's a little shithead anyway. .. :biggrinbo

btw... ESC whatever you decide...best of luck and keep it running man.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
esc said:
To be honest, most of the reason why I feel the need to leave is because of one simple thing. I have put countless amounts of money and time and busting ass into my car, I put one thing on it (the wing) and I have had numerous people on this board give me shit about it. Over 10 grand into the car but the wing is "ricey" Not that I really care what other people think about the way my car looks (if I did I wouldn't have put the wing on the car), but I'm sick and tired of having people say shit about it and make rude comments. It's disrespectful and completely out of line. You don't like one modification I did to my car? Get over it, key words in previous sentence: "my car" Now if I had all kinds of body kit that didn't fit and spray paint and a 12" cardboard wing I'd understand. But, just the lack of respect has turned me off here.

Example...Lamarossa: he's a good guy. Grant it I don't exactly agree with his modifications, I know he has put a hell of a lot of work and time into his car. I don't give him shit for it because I respect the fact that it's his car and he's at least trying to do it "right" and not half ass. But, alas other people don't see it this way and give him shit because of his entire car.

And if anyone wants to bring up the post about the 7MGE Supra with the white body kit and red interior and my reply....that's just a half ass done Supra that wasn't even done right (as far as installing the kit and the tail lights and everything else).

Anyways, done with my ranting.

when i read the post from drunk medic, i thought it was funny
i dont think he ment it to be a rude jesture, just as a joke.
people and this goes for all members, if there is one person on this board that has never had something said disrespectful to him/her then please tell me cause u are one luck person. i get pushed around all day at my job, i work for a bunch of rich people who push around people smaller than them, but do i give 2 sh its about that no, this whole world would be a better place if everyone didnt take stuff so seriously, everyone can act like a badass if they want but pick your fights with people who deserve it. this is a community and esc for god sake man ur a mod. you are supposted to be the best of the best, you have be chosen for many reason and i assume one of them falls under, you can handle people pretty well no matter what the situation.
also this is the internet, its not like they can do anything to you.
cheer up and gather a more possitive attitude, makes you think clearer.

Squid699

Manic Mechanic
Mar 30, 2005
Chesapeake, VA
ESC, you say you don't care what people say about your car/wing. Well you just contradicted yourself because you're getting upset about it and making a rash decision based upon that. If you were really going to stick to your guns you'd tell everyone to go f**k themselves and stay on the board.

Oh yeah........and didn't the title strike you as kinda a "Goodbye cruel world" title? :thumbsdow

TONY!

Habitual Supra Killer
Mar 30, 2005
Tonyland
Dude, it makes you look weak to walk away like that. You know I would not do it.
If you walk away from SM--like I said, there is friction all over. Something that can NOT be changed in life. As I said in a post in SF:
Tony Mawad said:
...No mattter where you go, what job you do, what car or forum you have or join,
there will ALWAYS be folks that will be less than charming to meet. There is no way to ever fully get away from less than charming people other than to become a hermit with no phone or internet access.

I would say that this forum & the MKIII community have many awesome folks in it without a doubt; better folks than the average person you would meet in general.
Now I was not talking about anyone in that post as being less charming in specific, only if you should find someone less charming to YOU.

You can NOT argue with that & you know it esc.
Not begging you to stay at all but just some advice in life in gereral for you or anyone.

J

JerzeySlowpra

i totally agree with figgie, thats just stupid, just quiting over some douche bag over the computer? stick around you obviously have plenty of friends here

supradan22

NA->TER
May 20, 2005
ORLANDO FL
So.... did the 1jz guy leave oh well. that sucks all because some people dont like his wing personaly I like the stock wing that comes on the turbo 89 MKiii the 3 piece

Status
Not open for further replies.