Girl Scout Cookies

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
Samoas were renamed to Caramel Delights. I do not know if that is in all parts of the country, I just know that for the past few years, whenever I asked for Samoas, they told me they are now Caramel Delights. I ordered a ton whenever I could [usually this time of year].

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Tanya said:
They probably stopped delivering after a few Brownies were found to be eaten

^_^

thin mints own the universe

I knew you were a genius. Thin mints FTMFW..............:yum:

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
What the hell are you guys talking about "Peanut Butter Patties" and "Caramel Delights"???

:umno: Just checked they're still Samoa's and Tag Along's.....
Weird peoples you are....

claricae86

Aug 23, 2006
oklahoma
fuck those little girl scouts with there upity parents and 4.00 dollar a box attitude. you can buy thin mints at the grocery store but they are made buy little keebler elves and called grasshopper

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
I have a funny story about the girl guides.

A buddy of mine is driving home in his bright red 2nd gen RX7, probably doing double the speed limit as usual, when he spots a couple mothers walking on the sidewalk - and a block ahead of them there are a couple girls with cookie boxes.

He hammers the brakes, slides to a stop sideways next to the girls, and hops out. A block away, the mothers start running for their daughters. He looks at the girls and asks - "Are those Girl Guide cookies?" They nod, he pulls out his wallet and says "How many boxes can I get for $20?" They take his money, give him his 5 boxes, he hops back in the car.

By now the mothers are only a hundred feet or so away, so he revs the car up, dumps the clutch and leaves in a smokeshow.

Poor mothers are likely still traumatized.

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
JENNY! said:
chad you dont need cookies :D
Whoa-hold up.

You've seen me for like all of 20 mins, months ago. Since when can you talk about my weight, emo twig girl? :biglaugh:

I want cookies. Thus, I need cookies. I learned that in remedial logic 101. ;)

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
So those said bitches sent like 3 big boxes loaded with all different boxes of their cookies out to here in the desert. Well, out here, people like me diet, exercise and try to lose weight before returning. SO, why am I angry? I ate a bunch of them and now feel guilty. BTW, my fav. are the peanut butter ones.

Last edited: