jazzsaxman1988

smells like burnt waffles
May 6, 2006
Dinwiddie, VA
www.cygnusx1.net
From Family Guy...

Peter - There's a message in my alphabet soup. It says 'ooooooooooo...'
Brian - Peter, those are cheerios.

Post more funny quotes and lets get a thread of quotes going...

Just to clarify, this is quotes from any show or movie. I just happened to start it off with a quote from Family Guy.

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
From Chappelles show:

Rick James- "What did they 5 fingers say to the face?"

Charlie Murphy- "Huh?" (while looking confused)

Rick James- "SLAP!" (He yelled loudly as he slapped chrlie murphy senseless)

jazzsaxman1988

smells like burnt waffles
May 6, 2006
Dinwiddie, VA
www.cygnusx1.net
Wills7MGTE said:
From Chappelles show:

Rick James- "What did they 5 fingers say to the face?"

Charlie Murphy- "Huh?" (while looking confused)

Rick James- "SLAP!" (He yelled loudly as he slapped chrlie murphy senseless)

Hahahaha... I worked with a guy named Rick James... that was an experience. lol.

how about from Friends:

Ross - First divorce: wife's hidden sexuality, not my fault. Second divorce: said the wrong name at the altar, kind of my fault. Third divorce: they shouldn't let you get married when you're that drunk and have stuff drawn all over your face, Nevada's fault.

SupraDerk

The Backseat Flyer
Sep 17, 2005
Tallahassee
Venture Brothers
----------------

Henchmen 1 - "Come on, they have one female servicing a large group of males...that implies a species that lays eggs..."

Henchmen 2 - "Oh my GOD!!! You're crazy!! They are so obviously mammals!!!"

Henchmen 1 - "Pleeeeeeeeeeease..."

Henchmen 2 - "SMURFS DON'T LAY EGGS! I won't tell you this again!!! DUDE!! Papa Smurf has a F*CKING BEARD! THEY'RE MAMMALS!!!!"

The second henchmen is soooooo funny when he says it.

TopSecret

"Fudge you, butthole!"
Sep 4, 2005
BC
Now who knows where that comes from? Shouldnt be too hard tho.

"1st soldier with a keen interest in birds: Who goes there?
King Arthur: It is I, Arthur, son of Uther Pendragon, from the castle of Camelot. King of the Britons, defeater of the Saxons, Sovereign of all England!
1st soldier with a keen interest in birds: Pull the other one!
King Arthur: I am, and this is my trusty servant Patsy. We have ridden the length and breadth of the land in search of knights who will join me in my court at Camelot. I must speak with your lord and master.
1st soldier with a keen interest in birds: What? Ridden on a horse?
King Arthur: Yes!
1st soldier with a keen interest in birds: You're using coconuts!
King Arthur: What?
1st soldier with a keen interest in birds: You've got two empty halves of coconut and you're bangin' 'em together.
King Arthur: So? We have ridden since the snows of winter covered this land, through the kingdom of Mercia, through...
1st soldier with a keen interest in birds: Where'd you get the coconuts?
King Arthur: We found them.
1st soldier with a keen interest in birds: Found them? In Mercia? The coconut's tropical!
King Arthur: What do you mean?
1st soldier with a keen interest in birds: Well, this is a temperate zone
King Arthur: The swallow may fly south with the sun or the house martin or the plover may seek warmer climes in winter, yet these are not strangers to our land?
1st soldier with a keen interest in birds: Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?
King Arthur: Not at all. They could be carried.
1st soldier with a keen interest in birds: What? A swallow carrying a coconut?
King Arthur: It could grip it by the husk!
1st soldier with a keen interest in birds: It's not a question of where he grips it! It's a simple question of weight ratios! A five ounce bird could not carry a one pound coconut.
King Arthur: Well, it doesn't matter. Will you go and tell your master that Arthur from the Court of Camelot is here?
1st soldier with a keen interest in birds: Listen. In order to maintain air-speed velocity, a swallow needs to beat its wings forty-three times every second, right?
King Arthur: Please!
1st soldier with a keen interest in birds: Am I right? "

Last edited:

whudafux

Formerly dcrusupra
Jan 5, 2006
Cullowhee, NC
www.myspace.com
"I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries."

"My friends and I play a new version of Russian roulette, we pass around six girls and one of them has V.D."

"My wife has to be the worst cook. In my house, we pray after we eat."

"What's another word for Thesaurus?"

"For my birthday I got a humidifier and a de-humidifier...I put them in the same room and let them fight it out"

"Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time."

"I think Bigfoot is blurry, that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry. And that's extra scary to me, because there's a large, out-of-focus monster roaming the countryside. "Run. He's fuzzy. Get outta here."

"I think foosball is a combination of soccer and shish kabobs."

"I played golf, I'm not good at golf, I never got a hole-in-one ... but I did hit a guy. And that's way more satisfying. You're supposed to yell "fore," but I was too busy mumbling, "There ain't no way that's gonna hit him." I hit a guy in one. What's par for hitting a guy? One. If you hit a guy in two, you are an asshole."

"Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

"This shit is funny, why are you guys not laughing? Well, actually, this is not funny shit. Funny shit would be if you took a shit, and it came out looking like...a sword."

"I got a lamp in my hotel room and it has a 3-way lightbulb in it. If you don't know a lightbulb is a 3-way lightbulb, it messes with your head, because you go to turn it off and it just gets brighter. Like "Damn it, lightbulb, that's the exact opposite of what I wanted you to do." And then you turn it again and it gets brighter once more. "I will break you.""

Last edited:

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
RIP Mitch Hedberg. That guy was so fucking funny...

This one, hot off the presses today.
FLUBYUx2: sometimes, i wanna stab that bitch in the face

LuvMySilverSupra

Bay Area Supras
Apr 1, 2005
Bay Area, CA
"be careful out there, if you don't have a gun, please for god's sakes go out and get one. you never know when you're gonna be downtown some night by yourself and its cold and its dark and all of a sudden... you're gonna need some money..."

- harland williams

darkandroid1234

What? ...Yaaassss!
May 10, 2006
Bradenton, FL
"I was sitting on a bean bag chair, naked, eating Cheetos the other day when Robert Tilton came on TV. He's a televangelist out of Dallas. He looked at me and said, "Are you lonely?" Yeah. "Have you spent half your life in bars pursuing sins of the flesh?" This guy's good! "Are you sitting in a bean bag chair naked eating Cheetos?"... Yes, sir! "Do you have the urge to get up and send me a thousand dollars?" Ha, ha close! I thought he was talking about me there for a second!"
-Ron White

"There was a guy, down in Florida, who said that the age of 53 years old he was in good enough physical condition to withstand the wind, rain, and hail of a force-5 hurricane. Now, lemme explain somethin' to ya: It isn't *that* the wind is blowin'. It's *what* the wind is blowin'. If you get hit by a *Volvo*, it don't matter how many sit-ups you did that mornin'."
-Ron White

I got thrown out of a bar in New York City. Now, when I say I got thrown out of a bar, I don't mean someone asked me to leave, and we walked to the door together, and I said, "Bye everyone, I gotta go!" Six bouncers picked me up and hurled me out of that bar like I was a Frisbee. Those big old New York bouncers that think that bouncing is cool. They hang out with other bouncers, talking about bouncing. They go home at night and watch 'Road House' and fondle themselves. For wearing a hat. I walk into a bar and the bouncer comes over to me, real pissy, and goes, "Take off the hat!" I'm like, "What's the deal?" He goes, "I'll tell you what the deal is. Gay people in this area wear hats; we're tryin' to keep them out of our club!" Oh really? The only way we can tell down in Texas is if they have their hair cut like, yours. And he got all pissed. Anyway, I took off the hat, and he walked away. About an hour later, I was drinking and I forgot. Ever forget? It happened to me. I put the hat on, and he comes back over. Now, I'm between six-one and six-six depending on which convenience store I'm leaving. I weigh two hundred and thirty pounds, and this guy comes over, poking me in the shoulder. He says, "You're outta here!" and I said, "I don't think so, Scooter!" And I was wrong. They hurled me out of that bar. And then they squared off with me in the parking lot, and I backed down from the fight, cause I don't know how many of them it would have taken to whip my ass, but I knew how many they were going to use. That's a handy little piece of information, right there. The police got called because we broke a chair on the way out, and I refused to pay for it. I refused to pay for it cause *we* broke it over *my* thigh. And at that point, I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability. The cop was like, "Mr. White, you are being charged with drunk in public-KA!" I was like, "Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! I was drunk in a bar! They, threw me into public-KA! I don't want to be drunk in public-KA! I wanna be drunk in a bar, which is perfectly legal! Arrest them!" He didn't arrest them, instead he had me do a field sobriety check, where you stand on one foot, raise the other foot six inches off the ground, and count to thirty. I made it to "woo!" Is that going to be close enough? It wasn't, so they called in for my arrest record. There's some good news! Satellites are linking up in outer space. Computer banks at NASA are kicking on. There's a telegraph in Fritch, Texas, going: beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep. Beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep. This part takes a while. Brrrrinnnng! Shorthand. Beep. Now, I told you that story, to tell you this story. When I was seventeen, I was arrested for being drunk in... public-KA. The arresting officer, who I had literally known, all my life. You know what I mean? This guy lived four doors down the street me, in a town of less than four hundred people. *We've met.* Now, he takes me to jail, and he asks me if I have any aliases. And I was just being a smartass, and I said, "Yeah. They call me, "Tater Salad!" " Seventeen years later, I'm handcuffed on a bench in New York with blood coming out of my nose, and this cop goes, "Are you Ron 'Tater Salad' White?" Ya caught me! Ya caught the tater!
-Ron White

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
i say "dad, dont you want to fix your speedo?"
dad replies "ummmmmmmm, no, if i did, id only want to slow down"

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
blazing saddles

Bart: Mornin', ma'am. And isn't it a lovely mornin'?
Elderly woman: Up yours nigger.

Lyle: Come on, boys! The way you're lollygaggin' around here with them picks and them shovels, you'd think it was a hundert an' twenty degree. Can't be more than a hundert an' fourteen

Bart: What's your name?
Jim: Well, my name is Jim, but most people call me... Jim

and then theres that one from confucious: man with hole in pocket feel cocky all day.

redsupra_Dragstar

redsupra_dragstar
Jan 26, 2006
Tulsa
Clip said:
blazing saddles

Bart: Mornin', ma'am. And isn't it a lovely mornin'?
Elderly woman: Up yours nigger.

Lyle: Come on, boys! The way you're lollygaggin' around here with them picks and them shovels, you'd think it was a hundert an' twenty degree. Can't be more than a hundert an' fourteen

Bart: What's your name?
Jim: Well, my name is Jim, but most people call me... Jim

and then theres that one from confucious: man with hole in pocket feel cocky all day.

confucious say:
man who run in front of car get tired
man who run behind car get exhausted.